Dangerous and sad situation!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptt

ptt

Goodbye RS7, we will miss you, but I suspect you will be back.

#51     Jul 12, 2003
  2. OK, I'll bite. Just what will you miss about him?

His yarns? His gratuitous flaunting of his "achievements"? His long-winded retorts? His righteous indignation? what??

#52     Jul 12, 2003
  3. ptt

ptt

his yarns

#53     Jul 12, 2003
  4. #54     Jul 12, 2003
  5. Yea it's no wonder RS7 is a supporter of Al Gore's....they both share grandiose, self importance fantasies.

#55     Jul 12, 2003
  6. You lay RS7's problems at my feet? Your logic is just as bad as his. I'll engage in repartee with anybody on the planet and if you want to make up stories, it's my perogative to call you on it. Then if you want to make a series of defensive, whiney, abusive and inflammatory posts replete with name calling and personal attacks, be my guest, by all means!

But don't come crying after the fact that mean ol' max "could have ignored the whole thing." Be responsible for your own actions. You open your big mouth, expect any consequences that come your way. You don't want a post that pops your bubble of self-glorification, then hell, answer in a factual and argumentative manner. I'm not the one bitching and moaning. You ever hear me complain and cry about an RS7 post about me. Hell no!

#56     Jul 12, 2003
  7. RS7/Error should not have divulged his personal info to someone on a public chat board, especially to someone who always questions the integrity of his posts. I have a lot of personal affinity for RS/Error (despite our political differences!) and my opinion is that he's a decent guy who made a naive mistake by breaking the cardinal rule of revealing personal info on the Net, including the selling price of his home.

Being "pussywhipped" has nothing to do with this issue; the bottom line is that Mrs. RS is scared so he's doing the prudent thing in taking a leave of absence from ET and returning later in a different incarnation. Optional777's and others' criticism for him doing so only reflects their bitterness and personal scars from their own failed relationships and marriages - I hope you're not taking their comments to heart, RS.

Now, IF Max401 went so far as to research the details of RS7 selling his home, that's disturbing. Frankly I'm surprised, Max. Your posts that I have read seemed to reflect a relatively normal person, so if you did indeed feel the need to investigate the minutiae of RS7's real estate dealings, I'm disappointed to say the least.

And RS, if I were you I'd take Max up on his offer to share his own personal data with you and the missus as it may alleviate some of her fears.

As for the FPC issue - when you come back in your new form, RS, just put him on Ignore.

#57     Jul 12, 2003
  8. 1. Did you have to respond to RS7? No.

2. Did you have to have someone else post your thoughts? No. Unless you wanted others to see your thoughts, you could have PMed him. Why would you want others to see your thoughts if it was not partially about you?

You would also know that RS7, despite his claims to have you on ignore, would be reading your posts as others respond.

You are as much involved in the dance with RS7 as he is. You have your own insanity that is obvious to most logical and rational people in your obsession with him. Your denial of it only makes it appear more stalkeresque.

At a minimum, RS7 admits he may be mentally ill for his dance with you, however, you place all the blame on him.

You could simply ignore the whole thing, but you make a decision to continue to engage with him.

This is as much as about you, your need to respond, your need to defend yourself as it is as about RS7.

Those who are engaged in a relationship of any kind on an ongoing basis share blame for what is wrong with that relationship, as long as the relationship is voluntary. If anyone continues with a sicko, yet claim to be healthy, they are sick too.

If RS7 is indeed a sicko, etc., what does that have to do with your obsession with him anyway?

How many times to you need to prove someone a pathological liar anyway?

RS7 isn't selling a product or service, isn't recruiting people for any projects, etc. There are no potential buyers to defend. He is just someone who likes to tell irrelevant stories, true or false.

He is about as innocuous as they come.

#58     Jul 12, 2003
    #59     Jul 12, 2003
  10. You people are amazing!! What pray tell is the origin of your "personal affinity" for RS7? Based only in an internet persona?? HA! are you kidding? Do you really believe you KNOW him? I'll say it again, you people are amazing!

This reminds me of a Richard Pryor's Mudbone:

"yep, yep, I knew the boy. you see he'd tell a lie, then i'd tell a lie. and wee'd see who could tell the biggest lie. And man could that negro lie!"

LOL! Get real Happy boy. And Grow Up! :-(

#60     Jul 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.