Dangerous and sad situation!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But it may be more than a matter of PW. What if she feels he is out of control as far as having a high propensity to do it again? It may not simply be the picture of a shrill or whiney spouse as he depicts, but rather someone who has effectively forced the issue.

#41     Jul 12, 2003
  2. ptt

ptt

max401, now you are stalking(attacking) him!

:eek:

#42     Jul 12, 2003
  3. Do you really believe him (RS7) in this instance? You people are responding as if this is all real. He's feigning.I think he's BSing all of us once again just as he has been doing all along. For God sakes look at his long winded 16 paragraph retorts to ANYTHING. He can't be serious, I don't believe he is legit. He's putting us on as we are him, no one can be that anal rententive. Who in their right mind would write a full page about absolutely nothing of importance?

He is either putting us on (and doing one hellava job as of late) or he has real emotional problems. I can'rt see how anyone would assume what he writes represents anything real or valid or of value:-(

#43     Jul 12, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Truthfully RS7, I think your wife is being paranoid. There are a lot of really flaky people on this board, but the chance of real harm coming to you is just about nil.
    If you want to quit because all this crap is annoying you, there is no need to post a whole thread on this. Just stop posting and start lurking. Or change your name and let us guess.
    It pisses me off too when people attack things I say for no reason except to be a pain in the ass. That is what an ignore button is for.
    I have met so many wonderful and helpful people on this board, I am willing to wade through the junk to get to the gold.
    Besides, I am obsessed with posting. Just too much fun!

#44     Jul 12, 2003
  5. If she feels he is out of control, she can say so.

He can then make a conscious decision to look at himself and come to his own conclusion as to what is the right course of action....irrespective of her fears and concerns. This is what a man does, he takes in input, but makes his own decisions on what he thinks is best. When a man defers to the decision making of a woman, he becomes less than a woman.

However, putting the reason out on this message board that his wife is in some way responsible for him discontinuing his posts, is irrelevant, and goes into the category of excuse making and not taking personal responsibility.

Simply stated, it is too much information and smacks of victim mentality which is pervasive in his entire thread.

It is like hearing a little boy lament "my mommy won't let me come out and play any more because she thinks Maxie doesn't play fair."

#45     Jul 12, 2003
  6. Yes, but it's his thread, created by him and all about him!

#46     Jul 12, 2003
  7. No it is not just about him, it is also about you.

#47     Jul 12, 2003
  8. In what way is this thread about max401? It's solely about the trials and tribulations of RS7, as are all RS7 posts.

#48     Jul 12, 2003
  9. It is about your need to respond to RS7.

You could have simply ignored the whole thing.

#49     Jul 12, 2003
  10. Yes, and isn't is always? Notice how RS7 is always the victim. He's putting us all on, and getting away with it. If he is legit I feel sorry for him. He's more screwed up than the Putty Tat that's fur sure!

Don't assume there is even a wife or kids behind this internet persona. And have you ever heard him say anything of real value about trading? The only thing I can recall is he said something like I don't have the holy grail blah blah blah.

His claim to fame here on ET is playing the victim in CHAT and parading his extraordinary "life" to the world. That's essentially the sum total of RS7's contributions here. He may have had his moments but for most part he says nothing relevant to trading. (and it's amazing the how some people will come out to vehemently defend this "RS7". :-(

#50     Jul 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.