Dangerous and sad situation!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

and I always though outlaw = max

#31     Jul 12, 2003
  2. And in what planetary system would this be?

#32     Jul 12, 2003
  3. ptt

ptt

RS7, I have enjoyed some of your threads messages, etc. but in two words, and to agree with 777:

PUSSY WHIPPED

#33     Jul 12, 2003
  4. Since RS7 has me on ignore, someone please repost this:

RS7, you are your own worst enemy. Before I comment further, RULE #1 for posting on the internet: On an open and public forum do not give out personal information or any data that could possibly lead to your identity and/or location. EVER.

RS7, you violate this cardinal rule on a daily basis. You have put your entire family up on ET in some form or another. You are generally predisposed to make an excuse for everything you get called on. However, in this regard your excuse bank is at ZERO.

How do you get yourself in these predicaments? First, here’ is what happens in our ET tête-à-tête.

1. You post one your many personal experiences;

2. I find this unbelievable and post a challenge to the veracity of it;

3. You reply, invariably, with a scathing commentary that is only partially defensive. The rest of the post, again, invariably, is filled with ad hominem argument;

4. Obviously, at this point one presumes you want to debate the point and I am happy to oblige. However, this causes #3. above to take place and the cycle repeats.

RS7, you have responded to every one of my contrarian viewpoints, without fail. Yet you then claim I’m a “stalker.” I have commented on some, but not all, posts of yours that seemed too outlandish, but you want to sit there and seemingly say: “You can’t do that, you’re stalking me.” Fact is you just want to spin your yarns with impunity. Your “stalking” scapegoat is just that: a scapegoat that is part of your ad hominem offense. It fails in every respect particularly the very credibility of the charge.

Worst of all, RS7, you take the entire ET board and the interaction with its contributors way too personally and seriously. Unfortunately, you cannot see yourself as others do. Even now, you still are making personal attacks. Sorry, but words on a computer screen just don’t matter that much to me or to anyone here-- except you.

Here’s my description of out interaction: You tell a tale, if I think it stinks, I challenge you. You respond with your “proof” and ad hominem arguments. I find it nothing more than amusing. I think the ET readership will have to agree some of your arguments are unconvincing.

You always have an excuse for whatever gaffe you have made, such as the recent sale price. And it’s true, nothing ever seems to add up with your stories. So you made a mistake, another mistake in some data you posted, generally related to some self-glorification of Mr. RS7 like getting a half million dollars for your house. As all your excuses, this one you give is also lame. But you know what the bottom line is RS7? No one really cares. I enjoy debunking some of your more ridiculous claims and other witty repartee, otherwise I could care less. However, I really get the feeling you think you are holier than Thou, and that just makes it all the more merrier.

As far as your fears are concerned, I find that to be a viable worry only because you are a fool for having revealed so much of yourself and your family on an internet public forum. You make it sound like max401 is the only one in possession of information, not true, RS7, the entire world has access to it.

Your wife is absolutely correct, you have done something very foolish. In a case I read recently, the court said in essence, “We don’t care if the trial court may have been in error in the manner in which it reached its decision, just as long as the proper results were achieved.” So your wife may understand what I’m saying, you have no fear from me whatsoever, however, the proper conclusion by her was still reached.

I can assure you I’m not the issue in this regard. In any event, if you wish, I will contact any police agency you care to name and reveal my personal information to them. Alternatively, since your wife, by virtue of being an attorney, is a bona fide officer of the court and would be restricted in any dissemination, I may be willing to send her the information perhaps including a copy of my driver’s license.

For God's sake RS7, don't show her any more of your posts, or you'll be needing the services of a different attorney-- for the divorce.

#34     Jul 12, 2003
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

no no me no want stalker bad bad kama

#35     Jul 12, 2003
  6. I disagree on that point, his wife, after reading some of his revealing verbiage, is in her perfect right to ask him to stop. Protection of the family is the highest priority and in this case she is taking the safest path to prevent anymore leaks.

#36     Jul 12, 2003
  7. ptt

ptt

i'll quote you, from max401

07-12-03 04:17 PM

Since RS7 has me on ignore, someone please repost this:

RS7, you are your own worst enemy. Before I comment further, RULE #1 for posting on the internet: On an open and public forum do not give out personal information or any data that could possibly lead to your identity and/or location. EVER.

RS7, you violate this cardinal rule on a daily basis. You have put your entire family up on ET in some form or another. You are generally predisposed to make an excuse for everything you get called on. However, in this regard your excuse bank is at ZERO.

How do you get yourself in these predicaments? First, here’ is what happens in our ET tête-à-tête.

1. You post one your many personal experiences;

2. I find this unbelievable and post a challenge to the veracity of it;

3. You reply, invariably, with a scathing commentary that is only partially defensive. The rest of the post, again, invariably, is filled with ad hominem argument;

4. Obviously, at this point one presumes you want to debate the point and I am happy to oblige. However, this causes #3. above to take place and the cycle repeats.

RS7, you have responded to every one of my contrarian viewpoints, without fail. Yet you then claim I’m a “stalker.” I have commented on some, but not all, posts of yours that seemed too outlandish, but you want to sit there and seemingly say: “You can’t do that, you’re stalking me.” Fact is you just want to spin your yarns with impunity. Your “stalking” scapegoat is just that: a scapegoat that is part of your ad hominem offense. It fails in every respect particularly the very credibility of the charge.

Worst of all, RS7, you take the entire ET board and the interaction with its contributors way too personally and seriously. Unfortunately, you cannot see yourself as others do. Even now, you still are making personal attacks. Sorry, but words on a computer screen just don’t matter that much to me or to anyone here-- except you.

Here’s my description of out interaction: You tell a tale, if I think it stinks, I challenge you. You respond with your “proof” and ad hominem arguments. I find it nothing more than amusing. I think the ET readership will have to agree some of your arguments are unconvincing.

You always have an excuse for whatever gaffe you have made, such as the recent sale price. And it’s true, nothing ever seems to add up with your stories. So you made a mistake, another mistake in some data you posted, generally related to some self-glorification of Mr. RS7 like getting a half million dollars for your house. As all your excuses, this one you give is also lame. But you know what the bottom line is RS7? No one really cares. I enjoy debunking some of your more ridiculous claims and other witty repartee, otherwise I could care less. However, I really get the feeling you think you are holier than Thou, and that just makes it all the more merrier.

As far as your fears are concerned, I find that to be a viable worry only because you are a fool for having revealed so much of yourself and your family on an internet public forum. You make it sound like max401 is the only one in possession of information, not true, RS7, the entire world has access to it.

Your wife is absolutely correct, you have done something very foolish. In a case I read recently, the court said in essence, “We don’t care if the trial court may have been in error in the manner in which it reached its decision, just as long as the proper results were achieved.” So your wife may understand what I’m saying, you have no fear from me whatsoever, however, the proper conclusion by her was still reached.

I can assure you I’m not the issue in this regard. In any event, if you wish, I will contact any police agency you care to name and reveal my personal information to them. Alternatively, since your wife, by virtue of being an attorney, is a bona fide officer of the court and would be restricted in any dissemination, I may be willing to send her the information perhaps including a copy of my driver’s license.

For God's sake RS7, don't show her any more of your posts, or you'll be needing the services of a different attorney-- for the divorce.

#37     Jul 12, 2003
  8. Hmm... well, what's your address?:D

#38     Jul 12, 2003
  9. Thank you.

#39     Jul 12, 2003
  10. ptt

ptt

She may be right, but his main reason for stopping is to please her, don't confuse facts with relationships.

#40     Jul 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.