Dangerous and sad situation!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HURRY !! CALL THE NAVY!! CALL THE AIR FORCE!! CALL THE COAST GUARD!! CALL YOUR MOMMIE!!!!! THERE IS A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA! WOOOO HOOO HOOO!!! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! GET THE NET!! GET THE STARIGHT JACKETS!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOO HOOO! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p

#11     Jul 12, 2003
  2. A long time ago, you made a conscious decision to continue a an ongoing posting realtionship with Max. You could have just ingored him and let it go.

However, you chose to continue to engage someone who you labeled as mentally ill, and even suggest that the two of you meet and have dinner. That is sick by any standards of mental health.

I seriously question your sanity in all of this. There is no victim here, just a relationship between two people who fed off of each other, followed by self destruction.

The dance you two did was willing, and perverse from both sides.

p.s.

I remember being married.

I used to call it the marraige penalty.....needing to give into the wife for fear of how she would retaliate.

Once I grew up, into manhood, I realized as a man with choices, I need never give into the hysteria of a woman willingly, only little boys do that.

Bringing you wife into your comments shows me how pussywhipped you really are.

You come off as an eternal victim, victim of Max, victim of you wife, yada, yada, yada.

#12     Jul 12, 2003
  3. :p

YOU GAVE MAX YOUR PHONE #???? AND YOU CALL ME INSANE?? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAH HEEEHEE! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT YOU MAROON?! YOU ARE TOO STUPID! HA!

:p

#13     Jul 12, 2003
  4. Note to Baron and/or Moderator(s):

Serious accusations levied here. Please do not stop this thread until I have time to compose and post an appropriate response.

#14     Jul 12, 2003
  5. Good post, Triple7, although I have to disagree with some of your analysis.

#15     Jul 12, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I knew in 1995 that it was loony to give out personal information on the net. Anyone who's foolish enough to do so isn't going to generate much sympathy on my part.

Too bad you're leaving, but you pretty much created the situation.

#16     Jul 12, 2003
  7. Thank you nitro for the kind words. yes we have been getting along quite well together especially recently. BTW, I am not ALICE. And I am not ROCK SOLID etc. Sorry to disappoint you. Peace.

#17     Jul 12, 2003
  8. Ok, I have said my piece. I explained why I feel the safe and smart thing to do is to disappear.

But in the last few moments, I received a few PM's...I would like to share them.

The first is somewhat edited, and obviously there is no need to divulge who it is from. It just sort of seems appropriate. The second couldn't possibly be edited, and besides, everyone would know who it was from whether I gave the name or not. Only one person writes like this, misspellings and all!

#1:

#2:
    Need more be said? (I would have made FPC's PM to me "anonymous" also, but what would be the purpose? No one else uses all caps and always, always used the wrong homonyms? In this case he went his usual two for two ("your" for "you're", and "too" for "to"). And of course he can't make a contraction work..("dont" for "don't").

There is never mistaking an uneducated moron for anything but an uneducated moron. Or a drunk. But even for FPC it seems a little early to be inebriated (although you never know with a real drunk). In either case, certainly he is a very big exception to what he calls the "general population". Perhaps the best thing about ET is that the members are, on the whole, very bright, and very educated. How FPC found this place will always be a mystery. How he stays here will always be an annoyance to all. I especially feel empathy for the moderators who have to put up with his extreme idiocy.

And no, FPC, I don't want you or Max "kicked from ET". You both serve your purposes here. It's just that for me, I have no use for them!

Max is the resident "investigator" and as for you, every village needs to have it's IDIOT.

FPC couldn't even TRY to disguise himself as "Longshot"..same exact misspellings, same wrong homonyms, same all caps, same insanity.

Peace and goodbye,
    :)RS

#18     Jul 12, 2003
  9. ya! i sent that PM and I stand by it! that's your purpose here. it is YOU who is the instigator! YOU! not me or Max.

I confine myself to CHAT primarily when i have nothing to say or do not wish to say anything.

funny just a few short days ago you invited me to dinner too...

FasterPussycat
    Elite Member

07-10-03 01:35 PM
    RS7,
    I'm not emulating Max, I'm just looking for an invitation to dinner

I figure the three of us would have a high old time

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

Error 404

07-10-03 06:07 PM
    Re: RS7,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from FasterPussycat:

I'm not emulating Max, I'm just looking for an invitation to dinner

I figure the three of us would have a high old time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FPC, you would be more than welcome. Max has worn himself and his welcome out.

Peace
    RS

seems YOU have a habit of trying to pick up strays from internet message boards. hmmmm, are you lonely? looking to take "walk on the wild side" maybe?? tooo tooo doo doo tooo doo too. LOL!

#19     Jul 12, 2003
  10. Of course, I know which half you would disagree with Max.

#20     Jul 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.