Dan Zanger now shorting MA, RIMM, APPL and AMZN 4 horsemen

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Westwood Capital Partners
    4872 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #401
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364

http://www.westcappartners.com/#

Performance:???

#11     Jun 9, 2008
  2. gobar

gobar

wow MA getting slaughtered today...

so is GOOG, AAPL, VMW.

only horseman is doing ok is RIMM.

#12     Jun 9, 2008
  3. um this is just one day

horsemen stocks have a tendency to rebound huge

#13     Jun 9, 2008
  4. Dan Zanger's service is one of the best I have used. Your not going to get a list of double-triple plays, but instead, a list of reliable high probability setups.

#14     Jun 9, 2008
  5. Zanger is leading his noob minions off a cliff. Never short these stocks.

MA AMZN RIMM AAPL have a habit of reboudning huge when the chart looks weak.

They slaughter shorts.

#15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. lol now all these stocks are rocketing off the lows..

#16     Jun 9, 2008
  7. subban

subban

This year is a comeback bull run for these 4 stocks from crashing late last year. Next year in '09 is when the carnage begins.

#17     Jun 9, 2008
  8. How would you know? You never used his service. These stocks he mentioned are well of their 52 weeks highs and have violated trend lines.

If Zanger is wrong, then he will tell you he is wrong and reverse the trade to the opposite position. He was long MA, but then it fell through 301 and then went short.

Another cool thing about Zanger is that he is in the chat room with his minions continually updating the crowd.

#18     Jun 9, 2008
  9. Cutten

Cutten

Zanger is a kickass trader and his service is one of the tiny handful that are actually worth using.

For some pipsqueak loser on here to slag a guy who ran 18k into 50 mill+ in less than a decade is just oh-so-typical of ET.

#19     Jun 9, 2008
  10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

You got to be kidding me numbnuts. The guy is worth 50-75m from trading stocks using solid basic patterns the last 20 years.

And you are worth 50-75cents,, Zanger is one of the best and done it solo in front of everyone.

I would short those as well.

EF

#20     Jun 9, 2008