Dan Sheridan interviewed Karen the Supertrader 2021

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Sweet Bobby, Jun 5, 2021.

1. I've never understood the hate. Traders for the most part are jealous, hateful, and rude. I just don't get it. I'm thankful for the good guys out there grinding to make things happen.

#51     Jun 8, 2021
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You're associating with a proven fraud. The Karen's and Madoffs of the trading world should be regulated to the sidelines forever. You're either a con man or extremely gullible. When you lash out at your critics in the way that you do it suggests the former, that you are covering up. That's not going to endure you to us.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    #52     Jun 8, 2021
  3. I'm actually more interested in what kind of farm you have than anything else

#53     Jul 7, 2021
  4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

The maker of this thread is such an idiot...

#54     Jul 7, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Me too:

Farmer Bob

[​IMG]

#55     Jul 7, 2021
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  6. I have Kune Kune pigs, Black Copper Marans chickens, Nigerian Dwarf goats, and Cayuga ducks. All are pets for my kids to play with.

#56     Jul 7, 2021
  7. Elaborate, please.

#57     Jul 7, 2021
  8. destriero

destriero

Boobs, which (of those mentioned) are DTF?

#58     Jul 7, 2021
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Nice coming from a sociopath who tried creating "cancel culture" on ET before it was cool. When Rear-Ender couldn't handle well-deserved criticism, he/she went to the mods and tried to ban people. Sensitive little thing, aren't you? Just shut your pie hole and we'll all be better off.

#59     Jul 8, 2021
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Just looked a little at your posting history you are a nut. I probably confronted you on your shit and you couldn't handle it. So what. Ironic you are on here complaining about Karen being identified as a fraud. She is a proven fraud. But thanks for lending your support to frauds in the industry. You probably loved Trump.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    #60     Jul 8, 2021