Dan Sheridan interviewed Karen the Supertrader 2021

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Sweet Bobby, Jun 5, 2021.

1. hilmy83

hilmy83

Woah woah. Don't drag mama Cathy into this now

#31     Jun 6, 2021
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

He's a farmer who thinks he's a trader. You see that a lot on here. Trading has no entry guidelines and everyone is an expert. He said he has a "hedge fund" so he should be able to post the numbers of the fund on a yearly basis. Unfortunately this is a business rife with fraudsters of one sort or another and many hedge funds underperform indexes. Basically if he's shilling a service there is some onus to prove the returns no funny stuff.

#32     Jun 6, 2021
  3. traider

traider

Bobby I downloaded your super spreadsheet and I'm on my way to opening my first hedge fund too. Just wanna say thanks.

#33     Jun 6, 2021
    TimtheEnchanter and destriero like this.
  4. destriero

destriero

sweet t*ts is down 20-25%. C'mon. Show some initiative. 2:09 mins in. Dude has lots of accounts and the only one that appears on the channel is South of $40K? It's less than my daily var.

2021-06-06_15-26-53.png

#34     Jun 6, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just curious, anybody actually watched the video? I fast watched it using FWD.

Between 7-9 mins she has the numbers although never really explains who trusted her with 100-200 MM. At the end she is promoting her book, The Lamb of Wall Street, out in November, don't get too excited. I may take a second look later when it is raining outside.

She also talked about charity what is usually a red flag...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #35     Jun 6, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I watched about 20 seconds of it from where Dest posted it on the timestamp. I heard children screaming in the background. Instant turn-off for me. So needless to say, I don't give a shit about that vid, or Sweet Bobby and his southern drawl.

Fing moron. I really hope you do not try any upselling to your slaverlords with your brats in the background.

#36     Jun 6, 2021
  7. Like I care! Knock yourself out, bastard!

#37     Jun 6, 2021
  8. Fuck you, pussy man! Leave my kids out of this jackass!

#38     Jun 6, 2021
    MKTrader likes this.
  9. I challenge you to post your results, you ass wipe!

#39     Jun 6, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

Sweet T!ts, all that nine ender would have to do is beat a drawdown of 20% for the year.

#40     Jun 6, 2021