Dan Sheridan interviewed Karen the Supertrader 2021

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Sweet Bobby, Jun 5, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

He's mentioned it in the journal more than once.

#21     Jun 5, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

K, sorry man, I do not follow a journal updated once per year or whatever. *shrugs* My bad. I'll be sure to pay attention to that sim journal more thoroughly this year.

#22     Jun 5, 2021
    Trader Curt likes this.
  3. I trade live every day in real accounts and post daily on YouTube. No SIM at all. Now that I’m retired from corporate America, I’m a full time trader at age 50. Pretty cool life, I’d say.

#23     Jun 6, 2021
    trend2009 likes this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Given that your trading account is small and you have many small mouths to feed, how do you pay for their food?

#24     Jun 6, 2021
  5. I have multiple accounts, a nice pension, a farm, and I manage a hedge fund. I’ve always ascribed to multiple streams of income.

#25     Jun 6, 2021
    Pekelo likes this.
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You created a thread worshipping an exposed fraud who got booted out of the financial world. That would make you the ignorant and uneducated one in this equation. In fact, I can remember telling you clearly before she was charged that she was a fraud, and you still idolized her regardless. Some people never learn.

#26     Jun 6, 2021
    SunTrader and Trader Curt like this.
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Given that you are a fan of Karen still we can only assume that you make use of her technique of ignoring unrealized losses and promoting the theoretical "return" based on realized gains only.

#27     Jun 6, 2021
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Yeah dude, nobody cares...

You posted a video of a fraud who used charity money in her trading to make herself look good in front of all her clients to make more money. And the fact that you idolize her makes you look bad and stupid. She used money that was supposed to go to helping others in her selfish trading. That isn't good money and I don't want anything to do with it. And after I find out the name of your channel I will give every video of you a dislike...

#28     Jun 6, 2021
  9. hilmy83

hilmy83

What's your take on this? You are responding to others but the links I posted. Here's the official SEC report. You don't believe what she did was wrong?

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2016/comp-pr2016-98.pdf

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #29     Jun 6, 2021
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

TL,DW: Dan Sheridan is a moron.

I like Karen. She proved that in the American court system you can get away with anything as long as you put on the "grandma just didn't know what she was doing" face and you have good lawyers.

Yes she was a convicted fraud, but everybody loves a happy ending although nobody should be interviewing her for her trading skills. Now the accounting tricks she pulled, those were first class.

But of course Cathie Wood is a genius HF manager nowadays so....

#30     Jun 6, 2021
    TimtheEnchanter and Nobert like this.