Dan Rather: Obama Couldn't Sell Watermelons....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 8, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

Really? I guess over 20 million people get misinformed every day when listening to Limbaugh. Oh but wait, I guess that over 200 million people get misinformed each day listening to Obama spew his latest bullshit.

#11     Mar 8, 2010
  2. Yes.

The difference is a media term called "saturation." I'll leave it to you figure how and why that makes a big difference.

#12     Mar 8, 2010
  3. rc8222

rc8222

There is no difference!!! Left and right wingers are both guilty of this, but left wingers actually have an advantage due to their controlling the majority of the mainstream media. Left wingers get upset when conservatives like Limbaugh have a larger listening audience for their radio show then these liberals have for their television news shows. lol The libertards also can't stand the fact that Fox news continues to dominate the Obama pee pee licker networks like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc........ Awwwwwwwww!!! The poor libertards!!! Better get that fairness doctrine passed quickly!!! lol Conservatives have fewer media outlets, but yet continue to dominate and attract the majority of America towards their perspective. It's the libertards crying foul because they can't force people into accepting their anti-American, brain dead rationale on anything.

#13     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, that is the point. How did food become racist or PC
    Why is fried chicken racist?

Only because the blacks want it that why. Without racism blacks have no cause.

#14     Mar 8, 2010
  5. Republicans are too smart to say something stupid like this.

And 20% of all Democrats are too busy cleaning crap off of their weeners.

#15     Mar 8, 2010
  6. Is the OP black? Does he want it that way? Does Rush Limbaugh?

Blacks have no cause without racism???? How about thinking in terms of "human," instead of black or white?

OMG... there are some twisted posters on this site.

#16     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Without racism there would be no "blacks".

#17     Mar 8, 2010
  8. How would a racist comment by Rather excuse or exonerate the right wing racists?

This just in:

There are racists in each party.

Hard to fathom why the right wing racists think this is some type of victory...

...all it does is confirm the fact that racial stereotypes of the minority groups are alive in America.

...no, the white trash crackers don't get a voice in this issue, or get to claim victim status until they are actually a minority group in America that is a genuine victim of racism...

When I see the numbers in congress etc. reflective of the demographics (which would put many more women and racial minority groups in congressional, executive, and judicial power...the white men of America are still the majority body, using their power against the minority).......then and only then would the white trash crackers have a valid argument...

#18     Mar 8, 2010
  9. Wow, where did you find that quote of mine? It has nothing to do with this thread. And let me repeat the salient point of that earlier post, since you evidently live in a low oxygen area: a single remark may or may not be appropriate. I would not judge a person by a singular remark unless it was truly outrageous and intentional. We all make off-the-cuff remarks from time to time that we wish we didn't. The question is, has the person in question established a pattern of such ill-conceived remarks such that they truly reflect his state of mind time after time? Or was it an isolated brain fart? In any event, I had no comment in this thread. When you show me a pattern, we'll talk.

#19     Mar 8, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#20     Mar 8, 2010