Dan Be The Honky Man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ayn Rand, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

New Baltimore Police deputy commissioner, wife, robbed at gunpoint, officials say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-deputy-police-commissioner-wife-robbed-at-gunpoint

"In addition to a police department that's distrusted by many residents, Charm City has seen a mix of chronically high rates of violent crime. The city of Baltimore is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI, totaling more than 300 homicides for four years running."

You can't make this stuff up.

Looks like a weak white boy to me.

2. From another link:

Commissioner Murphy is not a police officer, and is tasked with overseeing the Baltimore Police Department’s (BPD) Consent Decree compliance.

The decree was implemented to “reform the Baltimore Police Department and guild the bond of trust that must exist between the community and the City’s police officers,” according to the decree website.

So, he was just hired to implement the consent decree that seeks to increase the level of kumbaya between the police department and the community. Howz that working out for ya so far. I am pretty sure that this gives him a pretty good understanding of Baltimore during his first month on the job- having come from New Orleans. Yup. The Dem Plantation be the Dem Plantation regardless of where it is.

WeToddDid2 and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. upload_2019-7-21_20-28-17.jpeg

Clearly the problem was with the police.

[​IMG]

Not South Africa. Baltimore.
    [​IMG]

upload_2019-7-21_20-34-5.jpeg

Seriously, can you imagine this happening in your town?
    [​IMG]

Ayn Rand likes this.
  4. New urban craze. Police car surfing. Expect Nike to come out with some special shoes for it. Air Kaps maybe.

[​IMG]

upload_2019-7-21_20-38-13.jpeg

Everybody is doing it.
    [​IMG]

Hang ten and front dismount.

[​IMG]

Ayn Rand likes this.
  5. Nicer areas of Baltimore get the benefit of diversity . This is across the street from Camden Yards, where the Orioles play.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ayn Rand likes this.
  6. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

Proud to be Stupid. How much more evidence do we need? African Americans are different.

I live in Asia. The word there is without African Americans the US would be a great country.

FYI - I live in Asia and speak 5 language. FYI - In Asia Dennis Rodman is considered a Freak. It is what happens to you if you adopt US ways. He was considered a trained Ape in North Korea.

Look what we can make the American Freak do.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Please stay in Asia.Thanks

Nine_Ender and Cuddles like this.
  8. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

Tony - How come there are no Black Supremacist? There used to be the Black Panthers and the Million Man March. They exuded pride. Something I can respect. Please bring back Black Pride.

No Black Supremacists. No Blacks feel superior. Must either be equal or inferior.

QED

Please bring back Black Pride. Please bring back Black Pride. Please bring back Black Pride. Please bring back Black Pride. Please bring back Black Pride. Please bring back Black Pride.

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

They aren't stupid like white supremacist.