Damn.. crash tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aaronk321, Apr 19, 2007.

1. can't recall where i saw it, but it's pretty extraordinary if true, china needs to create something like 25M new jobs a year to keep the growth status quo

#11     Apr 19, 2007
  2. Wetton

Wetton

I think you are looking at the previous day's close...

#12     Apr 19, 2007
  3. Sounds like Detroit......

#13     Apr 19, 2007
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, c'mon. Don't bother permabears with tiny details like the fact that they're looking at yesterday's close. Maybe they'll start pulling up charts from 2002 while they're at it!

#14     Apr 19, 2007
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Oh, c'mon. Don't bother permabears with tiny details like the fact that they're looking at yesterday's close. Maybe they'll start pulling up charts from 2002 while they're at it!

#15     Apr 19, 2007
  6. There are parts of Asia that are so disgusting and vile. There is no EPA and therefore there are some industrial communities where the populace has mutations. People tend to live in crowded houses or apartments, very few people actually live alone.

Hong Kong and Singapore are the few exceptions in Asia where you see wealth.

In the Phils, there is a place called Angeles City where there are thousands of slender college aged women(18-25) roaming the streets who will jump into bed with you for 30 bucks (if that).

Roaming through these horrific areas really had me wanting to get back to the US and be thankful.

The good news, however, is that there is no place for Asia to go but up. It had to happen sometime and that time is here.

#16     Apr 19, 2007
  7. that's funny the last time I was in shanghai I saw a tremendous rate of building high rises.

when you come back to america everything looks lazy and stagnant

#17     Apr 19, 2007
  8. shit.. i hope not.. i still remember feb 27 and that whole damn week after..

#18     Apr 19, 2007
  9. Yep.... Sounds like the EastSide of Detroit....

#19     Apr 19, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

China’s growth this year will equal the GDP of Canada, Mexico and Spain combined.

It's a massive loss to the US economically IF they can't afford to buy our products.

#20     Apr 19, 2007