Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good to know somebody cought on.

#71     Jan 29, 2002
  2. ddefina

ddefina

Anything that goes the same direction all day is great to me, Long or Short. I wish this happened more than twice a month.:D

#72     Jan 29, 2002
  3. I CLEANED UP TODAY!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!! :D

BETTER THAN 13 + STICKS @900 SHARE AVG...LIKE TAKIN' CANDY FROM A BABY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

HELLLOOOOO, IT'S IN THE BANK!!

HEHE! CA-CA-CA-CHINGO!!!!! MAJOR COINAGE!! OH YEAH!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FEELS GOOD, FEELS REEEEEEAL GOOOD!!!

ABOUT 5 MIN. INTO THE OPEN I GRABBED MY SHORTS & HUNG ON FOR THE BIG RIDE DOWN!

A COUPLE MORE OH THESE HOMERUNS NEXT MONTH I'LL BE LIGHTEN MY CUBANS CEEGARS WITH HUNDERD DOLLA BILLS!!!

HOW'D THE REST OF YOU DO??? DID YA JUMP DA SHORT TRAIN TO CASH CITY?!!

WHAY TO GO MR D!!

PROTRADER#1

#73     Jan 29, 2002
  4. I had a bad day I bought all the large cap stocks. You see the economic report this morning was good so that means the money I lost is OK. The market was wrong today and I was right so I know my loss was justifiable. remember its only becomes a loss if you sell it until then just pray. Also one day I will teach the market a lesson with my 100 shares.

#74     Jan 29, 2002
  5. Excellent trading Brother Protrader... happy to hear you did so well... I played WCOM today... my exploits are detailed within the Trading Styles thread.

As ever,
    Candle

#75     Jan 29, 2002
  6. My brother candle, I am glad to see you're back. :) I was afraid you might have disappered into that great black cyber void. Thankfully, you are restored to your illustrious former self. maybe there is a gawd. :p

Did you play well today, brother? Did you divine the market with your usual omniscient brilliance?

I have you to thank for much of my successes of late, you have taught me much my friend. The trend is your friend. Trade it & let probability sort out your p&l. MAGNIFICENT! Thank you my friend.

Your Brother,
    Protrader1

#76     Jan 29, 2002
  7. Brother Protrader,

It is with the utmost of sincerity that I express gratitude for your lauding of my daily achievement... I unequivocally reciprocate the gesture and applaud you for your lucrative day... you are indeed a trader of the highest caliber, and someone who is a real friend and brother-in-spirit.

Live long and prosper,
    Candle

#77     Jan 29, 2002
  8. Hey in terms of coinage what is the monetary interpertation of 13 sticks @ 900 shares?

#78     Jan 29, 2002
  9. $11,700

#79     Jan 29, 2002
  10. mmmmm nice coinage protrader !!!!

#80     Jan 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.