Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cesko

Cesko

Candle
    With regard to your comments about trading I really do not understand your need to kiss up so consistently to somebody.
    I mean I like the freak too I agree he is not stupid, he is highly entertaining and all. My feeling is you really have feelings for the guy. Am I right? LOL

P.S. I admit I may be little too nosy.

#61     Jan 25, 2002
  2. stockman

stockman Guest

Oh that so proves it.

Candletrader = Protrader1 = Who knows what else?

You don't just meet some random obnoxious guy(Protrader1) and end up calling him your "brother."

#62     Jan 25, 2002
  3. Cesko

Cesko

"Terrorist Hit List:
    Let's smoke em out and give em justice... these scum deserve NO mercy...
    The devil Bin Laden, the evil Iraqis, the fanatic Iranians, the Taliban-creator Pakistani beasts, the dangerous Syrians, the monster Libyans, the GI-murdering Somalians and all other evil doing children of Satan.

God Bless America and all freedom-loving countries, and may the full force of the US military (preferably B52 bombers and cluster bombs) be used to reduce the terrorists into tiny pieces of dog food."

Reffering to candle-side of personality. Is this Zen like detachment to a secular world?

Candletrader = Protrader1 = Who knows what else?

I don't think he knows!!

#63     Jan 26, 2002
  4. Alright. Heres the truth. I am everybody on this board but you.:)

#64     Jan 26, 2002
  5. Hey people... stop picking on me and Protrader :(

We are two of the good guys :D

#65     Jan 26, 2002
  6. ddefina

ddefina

Isn't today beautiful? The day I cut my shares in 1/2 we get a day like this! Short BRCM, KLAC, EMLX, QLGC...still holding

#66     Jan 29, 2002
  7. Wow what a move today ! It sure should teach everybody not to stand in front of a freight train. All supports on ES were broken one after the other I could not believe it.

#67     Jan 29, 2002
  8. What a beautiful day for us shorts.

#68     Jan 29, 2002
  9. I been reading all the posts on this thread and most of you traders are amazing. All I know how to do is buy, hold and prey. This style hasn't been to good to me lately. But after reading all you posts I feel like I have hope again. Thanks and keep on posting.

#69     Jan 29, 2002
  10. Well preying is better than praying... the former mentality is a much better one to have than the latter (which is nothing more than hope)...

#70     Jan 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.