Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commisso

Commisso Guest

CONGRATS DUFF!!!

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#21     Jan 22, 2002
  2. Protrader,

Was NVDA one of your shorts... you like NVDA, don't you?

Candletrader :D

#22     Jan 22, 2002
  3. Josh_B

Josh_B

Congrats to all who both traded well and made profits today!

Josh

#23     Jan 22, 2002
  4. #24     Jan 22, 2002
  5. oolarinm

oolarinm

congratulations . you took 15points out of the markets !!!!!!! i thought i was reading someones 1999 jounal for a minute. I only managed to take 4.8 out today

#25     Jan 22, 2002
  6. yes, i do like to trade nvda. she has been very good to me. every day nice big fat range and she gives it up real easy...just the way i like em hehe. yep-per, i sweettalk 'er just 'bout every day. but she ain't the only one i got eyes for.. :-D

commisso...

i don't use a rigorous system, but i do play it from the top - down. broad market, sector, volume, time-o-day, tick & trin, stochs etc.

used to cash out too quickly but brother candle has helped me greatly in that regard. i dunno exactly, something he once said here 'clicked' with me and i'm a much better trader for it. thank you brother candle! :)

#26     Jan 22, 2002
  7. hans130

hans130

I had a great day today too, shorted brcm friday, sebl and klac today. covered today, earnings out this week. watch out.

#27     Jan 22, 2002
  8. hans130

hans130

keep your eyes on this one. nice uptrend and ready for a move.

#28     Jan 22, 2002
  9. oolarinm,

dang near 5 sticks is nothing to sneeze at. congrats on a great day. yes, i will admit, i timed it just perfect today. today was one of those days that i could no wrong, you know what i mean? ever have a day when everything you touched turned to GOLD? dammm that felt so gooood! now tomorrow let's nail that upswing!

#29     Jan 22, 2002
  10. Congrats Oolarinm and congrats Protrader... you both did well.

#30     Jan 22, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.