Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If it were only that easy.

Face it, if you actually knew what worked and what didn't, you wouldn't ever take the sub-par trades. The fact is that taking the bad trades and getting stopped out is your cost of doing business, like owning a store and paying rent, wages, etc.

Just an observation...

#101     Jan 30, 2002
  2. Protrader:

You got busted pure and simple. Why dont you just admit it.

#102     Jan 30, 2002
  3. Trader9x

Trader9x

LOL It kills me to see how some people are so insecure they need to trade in retrospect to get acceptance or admiration from their peers. You'll encounter this 'syndrome' much more often on Yahoo /cnbc boards. Classic.

Then again it could have been done to provide inspiration to all aspiring traders to show them 'it can be done'.:D

#103     Jan 30, 2002
  4. trader99

trader99

the_dude:

No, it's not like that. There are certain looks technical patterns that works more often than others.

And I shouldn't take a shot at something that doesn't work as well.

It's all about odds. Of course, no one is 100% sure of anything in the market. We only work with odds...

that's all,

trader99

#104     Jan 30, 2002
  5. Its not about odds its about the tape and fundamentals. If you are trading off of odds you are probity better learning to play black jack or poker as a lot of traders do on the side. A average pro blackjack player makes 40 k a year. That's pretty good for some simple math skills.

#105     Jan 30, 2002
  6. Hey look i'm a senor member now.

#106     Jan 30, 2002
  7. Don't how I did today because I bought TYC at about 3 pm and am holding it overnight. Now it's time to pray for a upgrade.

#107     Jan 30, 2002
  8. what happened to know

#108     Jan 30, 2002
  9. NeoTheGeo

NeoTheGeo

But remember 1999 when it was the 4-6 losses that were the killers.....notice I removed the decimal point.

.4-.6 was a newbie's wiggle room back in those days. Oh my.

#109     Jan 30, 2002
  10. trader99

trader99

trader555 wrote: "Its not about odds its about the tape and fundamentals. If you are trading off of odds you are probity better learning to play black jack or poker as a lot of traders do on the side. A average pro blackjack player makes 40 k a year. That's pretty good for some simple math skills."

Hmm... Short-term trading is about odds. Long-term investing is about fundamentals. Some, technical setups have better chance of success than others.

trader99

#110     Jan 31, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.