Dammm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ProTrader1, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAMMM TODAY WAS EASY WASN'T IT!! I MEAN TELL ME TODAY WASN'T ABOUT AS EASY AS IT GETS!! I PULLED 15+ POINTS OUT TA MARKET @1100 SHARES AVG.! SHORTED THE HELL OUTTA EVERYTHANG @ OPEN, SAT BACK WITH A COLD ONE & WATCHED THE $$$$ ROLL IN! YUP! EASY!EASY!EASY! :-D

ANYONE ELSE MAKE A KILLIN'? HAHAHAHAHAA!

PROTRADER#1

LIVIN' & LOVIN" LAVIDA LOCO

2. Yes, today was easy.

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I missed the entire thing on the downside. I did pick up CYBX at the open and got a nice gain from that. Though the downside was nice today, it did not offer many retracements which is what my system would call for in order to enter. So, if you went short from the open, you had a nice day..but if you waited it out a bit, you probably missed it.

Brandon

4. Today was a great day for me Protrader. However I sat back with my lentil soup and a hard boil egg and poland spring water and watched the numbers on my screen screen get bigger. Shorting HC, TYC at opening and my overnight short on CRA made my lentil soup tasted so much better. I even put some crackers in there to add to the flavor. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm====gooooooooooooddddddd

The Shortee

5. candle, i KNOW you made a small fortune today. You're too good a trader to have messed this one up! Today was damm near a vertical descent...straight to hell! hehe!

6. Hey Hitman I a great day today How'd you do buddy.

7. yeah ..how'd you do ...hehe

8. How much did Hitman make today? Choose one of the following

A. $23.87
    B. $35.12
    c. $11.95
    d. -$8.41

9. Today was literally one of those days where you take a few shots and sit back for a few hours... amazingly easy.

10. Today was my best ever total $$$$ day in my two year short term trading career thanks largely to TRDO and INTU. I had a few better % days when my account was smaller. January so far is my best total $$$$ month ever.

#10     Jan 22, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.