Dallas Traders...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by canyonman00, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Thanks for posting that, Bsulli. If I were in town I would buy you a drink in the bar downstairs. Is AfTA mostly still folks whose idea of trading is investing? I quit going when the daytrading population seemed to wane.

#41     May 14, 2005
  2. Bsulli

Bsulli

I have always gone for my own needs. I usually get there 15 min or so late to skip the intro nonsense and never really got around to chatting folks up at the meetings. I know what you mean though. My guess is it's more of a mix now than it was a few years ago. Only attended four meetings this year due to my Son's sport schedule, but I thought Carolyn would be worth catching.

Maybe this fall if there is one worth while we could catch up with each other.

Bsulli

#42     May 14, 2005
  3. Great idea. I am on the road most of the time, but if I am ever between gigs when there's a meeting let's hook up. An ET-Dallas, hahahaha! Hope you're not an asshole like me.

#43     May 14, 2005
  4. Bsulli

Bsulli

lol
    :D

#44     May 14, 2005
  5. You laugh. I'll tell you the real reason I quit going. I am a cock hound. I never saw ONE good looking woman there. I don't trade for the money. I trade for bragging rights. Just last night I told this deliciously innocent fat girl: "When I'm not making a cool grand a day consulting, I roll $25K at a time in the futures markets several times a day!" " Oooooh! You dooooooo!" I didn't bother to tell her that I only put down $1875 of the $25K and never lose more than $35. Can you imagine me doing show-and-tell at AfTA with that story?

#45     May 15, 2005