Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drjekyllus, Dec 6, 2009.

1. At this point i actually feel bad for the cowboys, yuo can tell Romo is giving his all this season, but they just got out played thus far. There is no way Romo is gonna snap his December cold streak (pardon the pun) this year with the 2 teams they got coming up.

#21     Dec 14, 2009
  2. Romo is playing very well....problem is the Cowboys ARE NOT that good. Way overated from the start.

#22     Dec 14, 2009
  3. I agree, it is like the Giants, at the start of the season announcers are way to eager to give them a pass

This opposed to the eagles, who announcers always hate, but light it up year in and year out......

#23     Dec 14, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

a couple of cowboy tidbits:

Business parking lots are taxed according to the size of their cement foot print. Jerry didn’t pave the “overflow” lots and gave the city of Arlington a list of dates that they could use the grassy areas for youth soccer games (non-event dates), then he had a press conference and announced some of his “green” initiatives which included leaving some parking lots unpaved! Ha! He’s just trying to pay less taxes and so far, it has worked. The city of Arlington is not going to rat out Jerry.

Another item came up when the Cowboy Cheerleaders had their first “on field” practice before the pre-season. They realized that a close up of their faces would appear on the big screen “several stories high” (as they said) and if they had a blemish, the whole world would know!!! After the on field practice, the cheerleaders negotiated a new contract with the Dallas Cowboys, included were several paragraphs about how the cameramen had to have permission for close ups and how truly candid shots of the cheerleaders would not be allowed, and candid close ups were forbidden. Ha! Look at the size of that zit!!!!

#24     Dec 15, 2009
  5. Arnie

Arnie

If the cameraman is any good, he will focus on the tit, not the zit. :D

#25     Dec 15, 2009
  6. dfwgal

dfwgal

nevermind about Romo...How bout that Dallas Cowboys Stadium! I just went to a game and it beats all the stadiums that I have been in...hands down.

:D

#26     Dec 16, 2009
  7. I was watching them talk about it on opening day on the NFL network and it blew my mind mi gonna have to fly to a dallas game just to see that stadium.

#27     Dec 16, 2009
  8. So Tony Romo comes in and goes 22-35, gets sacked 6 times, throws 0 TDs and 1 INT and fumbles the ball 3 times. The guy is a complete fraud and does not belong on a football field. Another season ends in diaster for the loser Cowboys and their fraudlent quarterback. Of course, it is someone elses fault for the Romo lovers. Classic.

#28     Jan 17, 2010
  9. #29     Jan 17, 2010
  10. bronks

bronks

You can't pin all of this on him. The pass rush was relentless... and they were doing it with 4 down lineman for the most part. Even KTS's heartthrob Peyton M. would've had a shit day.

#30     Jan 17, 2010