Daily USD Libor rate data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by ilyagood, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ilyagood

ilyagood

Hi,

I need to get daily USD Libor rate data. Could someone help? I know there are a lot of resources provide one day delayed Libor rate data but it isn't what I'm looking for. It doesn’t matter paid or free resource for data.

I used to get this data from www.ransquawk.com but they stopped to publish it.

Thanks for any help.

2. ilyagood

ilyagood

USD 3-month LIBOR

Yes, I know about Bloomberg but they provide rate number with only two digits after decimal point(exp. - 0.28%) I need at least three or more digits (exp. – 0.2834%)

Thank for your answer anyway.

3. I know that you want 3M USD LIBOR. I assume you want to see the latest fixing.

Might wanna try here:
    http://produkte.erstegroup.com/Corp...rate/index.phtml?q=&ISIN=&ID_NOTATION=8423189

4. ilyagood

ilyagood

5. Well, patience is a virtue, amico... Give it a wee bit of time, will ya? The new fixing has just come out (1/2 hr ago).

If you want the fixings literally as soon as they're published, you're gonna have to get a BBG or Reuters terminal (given BBA actually licenses LIBORs, I don't think it's likely you'll find a free web source).

6. ilyagood

ilyagood

As I told before I used to get this data from www.ransquawk.com. They publish it shortly after new fixing come out between 11:40-12:00 London time. They provided this data for long time but few weeks ago suddenly stopped. Btw, it was for free. I don't mind if it will be paid service but fee must be adequate. I don’t want pay for monstrous BBG or Reuters terminal just to get LIBOR data.

P.S. Martin, thanks a lot for trying to help me.

7. NP, ilya...

I think this is related to the BBA cracking down. They used to be a lot more public with the LIBORs, but have become a lot more stingy/careful.

8. ilyagood

ilyagood

#10     Oct 13, 2009