Daily Show on FOX's teacher/tax/Wall Street hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

And the MSNBC people also contradict themselves when it suits them. How is it any different? It is a different argument, but it is the same hypocrisy.

Someone on fox, lets call her Bimbo "A" comes out and says "Teachers are getting paid to much", then says "we shouldnt block CEO pay."

Someone on MSNBC lets call him Bimbette, "B" or i will just call him "Ed schultz" for short..... :D So this fictitious A-hole named "Ed Schultz" constantly degrades tea party protesters as racist thugs and calls wisconsin protestors "Heros."

What is the difference? The difference is that one side doesnt support excessive public sector pay while the other does. Both sides however are engaged in the same kind of media bias/hypocrisy.

Why dont you point out the specific part of the video you are arguing about if this doesnt make sense to you.

#31     Mar 4, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's not. Gabby is one of those that believes all things left = good and all things right = bad.
    It's all the poor dumb bastard has to live for.

#32     Mar 4, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Uh uh, *wagfinger*, nice try, Hello. No, one side thinks public sector pay is excessive and the other side doesn't think that. Sneaky, sneaky. ; )

#33     Mar 4, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

You are right i worded it funny, i wasnt trying to pull a fast one, its just that im stuck at home playing online poker for the night and i have had a couple glasses of scotch.... :D

I should have worded it "One side thinks public sector pay is excessive while the other side does not.

#34     Mar 4, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, what a coincidence, I'm into the scotch tonight, too. What poker site you like?

#35     Mar 4, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

Poker stars or full tilt..... Both my accounts have dwindled to almost nothing though since they dont allow you to deposit from mastercard or visa anymore. .(which is probably a good thing)I like home games better, where you can relax with friends

#36     Mar 4, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Home games are best, we are too isolated these days.

You need to set up and fund a Canadian bank account, then set up approved direct deposit from that to your poker account, and then use a proxy server to move the money while you're in the US. It's what I do when I'm down there.

#37     Mar 4, 2011
  8. I don't play that game, but someone was telling me today that there is now some site that has a $19.00 a month fee, which entitles you to play as much as you want, in any tournaments they have.

I guess they figure if they get enough losers to pony up $19.00 a month, it will cover the expense of paying out.

Kind of like Vegas and Insurance companies...the house always wins when they can get enough players...

#38     Mar 4, 2011
  9. That and obsessing about our politics and sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

#39     Mar 5, 2011
  10. where you playin love, take your $ actually would relish it :)

#40     Mar 5, 2011