daily show / jon stewart and cnbc

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gaj, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I like watching CNBC, very entertaining, I don't know why are so many people against them.

#11     Mar 5, 2009
  2. Yep, these are the sound bites that will play for the next decade.

And to think, many people believe the INDU will come back and that the investors will turn to the Markets once again.

Sorry folks. Game is over for the INDU and NASDAQ.

Im sure the 401ks will still be contributed towards, but the Smart money has left the building.

Smart money is getting into Land, Oil, Bargin RE and keeping liquid with the rest....

The economy will come back, we will kick ass in production but the "STOCK MARKET" IMHO will go sideways in a range for a Decade if not more.

The Suits on WALLSTREET, idiots on CNBC have well, fooled the American People and OBAMA will only destroy what is left of the US STOCK MARKETS.

#12     Mar 5, 2009
  3. ess1096

ess1096

They are not the first network to lose it's way.
    I'm old enough to remember when Mtv actually meant Music Television and they actually played music videos all day and night! :D

[​IMG]

#13     Mar 5, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I remember that too.

#14     Mar 5, 2009
  5. When they had Roubini and Taleb on at the same time soon after Davos, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera tried to imply their comments were actually a contra-indicator and that the market was ready to rally. Taleb even mentioned he was short.

New lows, so I guess Michelle's extensive background and expertise in foreseeing market conditions blows compared to Taleb and Roubini.

#15     Mar 5, 2009