Daily paper trading journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by rin4et, Nov 6, 2017.

1. I find it hilarious you are giving yourself this self encouragement when you have no clue what you are talking about lmao.

#21     Nov 11, 2017
  2. rin4et

rin4et

Stop posting on my thread! And get lost! I value the other poster's advice and will follow it. You can throw your misguiding "advice" in the trash! I know you are intentionally trying to get newbies to trade with real money so that they blow up their account and are forced to quit.

#22     Nov 11, 2017
  3. Yeah that's my intention bro... I don't give a shit what you do or don't... funny thing is I don't see one person in here encouraging you to learn by paper trading. every person in your thread has agreed that paper trading is useless. You sound dumb as a rock. Are you not gonna update us with your paper trades of the week :D. Oh that's right nobody gives a shit.

#23     Nov 11, 2017
  4. rin4et

rin4et

First off I am not a bro. Secondly get lost and stop responding to my thread especially since you don't "care".
    And check out the 2nd page of this thread. 2 posters recommended paper trading.
    This is what @rb7 suggested and what I will be following.
    Now get lost and find someone else's thread to troll with your worthless advice!

In that order:
    1) Back-test your strategy with historical data, many years at least.
    2) Paper trading in real-time.
    3) If 2 doesn't work, go back to 1. If 2 is working for many consecutive months, go to 4.
    4) Trade with real money but with minimum size.
    5) if 4 doesn't work, go back to 1. If 4 is working for many consecutive months, go to 6.
    6) Keep trading with real money by increasing your size.
    7) Collect and enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    #24     Nov 11, 2017
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You are missing "What if 6 doesn't work?" Where do you go from there?

#25     Nov 11, 2017
  6. God you are stupid haha. You have zero chance at turning a profit. Zero.

#26     Nov 11, 2017
  7. rin4et

rin4et

Yes just because you couldn't turn a profit doesn't mean other people can't. You are just bitter that you failed and want to troll /discourage others. Now leave my thread alone or I will have you reported.

#27     Nov 11, 2017
  8. 777

Muffinhands excuse for how he acts, as he posted in a prior thread:

"I'm new here so I gotta be fierce so I don't get bullied"

Well.. this clown and bully, Muffinbrains, has the highest insult-per-reply percentage of any poster I have seen and he has started only one thread of his own:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/members/muffhands.498724/

ET Career of Key Board Bully Muffinhands:

Newly arived on ET in April of 2017 he quickly made an ass of himself by insulting many people and calling numerous posters unflattering names.

Rin4et has added Great Value to Elitetrader by posting numerous question-threads that drew out strong replies. Even big winning traders may find value in some of the replies she recieved.

Muffhands advises Rin4et to trade when a scan of her posts shows she trades, backtests, simtrades, and Asks Questions.

Rin4et does not newly arive here constantly attacking posters and acting like she is God's gift to trading. She does aggressively deffend herself against trolls.

____

Let's take a look at the helpful threads posted by this Rin4et and see why I have her on my follow list:

"Which users posts have benifited you the most?

Can full day traders that trade stocks raise their hands?

Questions you ask yourself to avoid false positives durring the day?

Has trading made you more spiritual?

Is there a benifit to paper trading?

Does anyone feel sleepy when they trade?

What is the wrong advice you have received?

How good are you?

Any full time day traders trade stocks?

How does a big volume price bar produce a small price movement?

How to get over fear of increasing position size?

What was your journey as a trader?

How has the pursuit of trading impacted your life?"

___

I do not have to find value or agree with every single question or opinion a sincere student of the game posts to value what they are trying to do.

Since I do not know everything about everything, I greatly look forward to hearing the answers to future Rin4et question-threads.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    #28     Nov 16, 2017
  9. Jesus if you spent as much time on your trading as you did going through old posts you might turn a profit... or not. But seriously, What makes you any different with this post? Hey rin4et how is the paper trading going? No updates in your "journal" lately:( many of the questions "she" asked could be answered doing a quick search in the search bar. Both of you sound like you need a safe space.

#29     Nov 16, 2017
  10. The only way to become a good trader is to get your feet wet and see what works for you. With real money. Not ask a bunch of stupid questions on ET about spirituality , being tired while trading, and definitely not to paper trade your strategy..... I'm financially stable from trading, so regardless of if you like my attitude or not, I do have a valuable opinion. I don't sugar coat things like Most ETs. Pushing eachother to collect a participation trophy.

#30     Nov 16, 2017