Daily options.

Discussion in 'Options' started by igor123, Jan 10, 2006.

1. igor123

igor123

Hi everyone,

Could anyone suggest a broker or exchange where daily options on stock such as "GOOG" are traded.

Thanks.

2. All brokers who allow US equity options will allow you to trade GOOG options as long as you got the $$$. Do not understand your question....

3. MTE

MTE

Daily!? As in 1 day options? I don't think those exist, well, at least not in the US. Australia does have 1 day options on the main index though.

4. Ahhh, was he referring to options that open and expire daily? We just got weeklies here and only on an index, equities are much further in the future for weeklies and usually only the most blue chippest of the chip. Dailies? Not in the next 10 years in the US....

5. MTE

MTE

Don't know coach, but that was my first thought - options that list and expiry in the same day.

6. Maybe it is like Jeapordy where no one knows the question but sees the answers....

7. igor123

igor123

I mean 1day options on GOOG, list and expire the same day.

8. MTE

MTE

I'm the winner!!!!:D

No, no such thing, yet!

Why do you ask anyway? I mean, how did you arrive at those?
    Just curios.

9. igor123

igor123

Say IGindex trades daily options on crude oil, all indices and all currencies, but I'm looking for more volatility.

10. MTE

MTE

What's IGindex? Those are prolly OTC options. I'm sure you can find some OTC dailys, but that's a somewhat different story.

Nevermind, got it. Yup, those are OTC.

#10     Jan 10, 2006