Daily FATAL Newbie Mistake

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Apr 19, 2007.

1. hughb

hughb

what ar you sayonjg? are yiu sayig i should be killed?

#11     Apr 21, 2007
  2. johnk49

johnk49

Just kidding pal!

#12     Apr 21, 2007
  3. So they should hold everyones hand, how can they make someone they cannot even see stop from putting on a hugh poition.

I thougt of doing what they are doing, but with live video, to much bandwidth was needed.

#13     Apr 21, 2007
  4. Use the spell checker perhaps? Or quit drinking?... Or use a translator?...

#14     Apr 21, 2007
  5. feb2865

feb2865

Ok hold on here

maybe I am missing something here but who's responsable for money management on your students??

Did you know how much they're trading in advance??

Did you know this guy was heavy loaded in advance??

Did you warned him about the consequences of over-leveraging??

what do you mean by a personal trade??

#15     Apr 21, 2007
  6. They recommend an inverse risk:reward relationship (risk 40 ticks to make 10 on the YM, for example), and call-out reversal, counter-trend strategy trades all the time.

The nOOb who blew his account is probably one of their most loyal students, and as a result of him taking their trade and getting reamed, these self-promoters come on here and totally trash him in a thread (ostensibly to continue to promote their shaddy-ass service).

LMAO.

Jimmy Jam

#16     Apr 21, 2007
  7. feb2865

feb2865

well I tell you brother inverse risk-relationships are dead traps. You could make tons of money yet equally lost them in a couple of trades. I mean, some people do and I sometimes tweak the risk/reward ratio based on market conditions but you better be sure aobut the consequences and be hyper-caffeinaded to pull the trigger if the market really reverses on you. I do revese my position if the market goes the other way, but sometimes I get burned twice. Not for newbies

ok but you know, it all comes down to money management. Who's responsible for that?...

are they telling the studens to go in wit X amount of capital??

Who put the firecracker on his ass????

#17     Apr 21, 2007
  8. Didn't you notice the title to the thread? DAILY fatal newbie mistake.

Anyone heard of Sigmund Freud?

#18     Apr 21, 2007
  9. Yea, wasn't he was a coke-head with Mother issues?

#19     Apr 21, 2007
  10. Allaces

Allaces

I'm this close to putting you out of your misery

#20     Apr 21, 2007