Daily EUR/USD trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by romik, Nov 23, 2006.

1. pere

pere

I think that lots of the traders will go down in the next couple of weeks for holding dollars (long)...
    just try to remember what happened last year and a year before that... when we get to Christmas time Americans are out there shopping with whatever they got add the fact that the Democrats rise has negative effect on the dollar we should probably see the Euro breaks the 1.30 towards 1.34-5 in up to 1-2 months…
    Mark my words…

#11     Nov 23, 2006
  2. romik

romik

With all due respect, personally I have no interest in any other reasons for trading this pair apart from TA :) as everything else is pure assumption and hearsay.

Ivanovich, where art though? Still looks like a decent enough short, apart from that bull flag, still keeping an eye on a possible break of 1.2968

#12     Nov 23, 2006
  3. pere

pere

just to prove that i know something about forex please check AUD/CHF (long) current price is 0.9460 and it will go up 100-200 pips by the end of next week...
    also take a look at the GBP/NZD for a long trade... (2.8600)

my Net P/L is remarkable for the last couple of years i made 150% on my initial deposit so please do not underestimate me just because i come from the holly land... ;)

#13     Nov 23, 2006
  4. Andriy

Andriy

"I have no interest in any other reasons for trading this pair apart from TA "

Aw c'mon - you mean you don't put ANY credence at all in the "friend in the Pentagon" thing?

Not even a little .... ???

#14     Nov 23, 2006
  5. pere

pere

Ok prove me that you know how to trade...
    give me a good advise and i will try it...
    if it is a good one and i make a profit trade i will honor you as a guru of mine....
    in the meanwhile i just ask you to look at my suggestions and let me know what you think...

#15     Nov 23, 2006
  6. romik

romik

Normally, that's exactly how BS rumours start spreading around, I have no interest in that, it's for suckers.

#16     Nov 24, 2006
  7. romik

romik

Reversing position here 1.2968, going with daily chart, long grails everywhere.

Net PnL: -17 pips

#17     Nov 24, 2006
  8. romik

romik

OK, trade closed for -9 pips. This is not the right time to enter this pair, either way, as I anticipated, I've rushed these 2 trades. I won't do any more trades until there is resolution to the current H&S and/or 1.2979. Going Long at this level is 'suicidal' considering the distance from lower trend line and shorting into strength of an ascending triangle can also be pretty punishing.

So, I am going to sit on my hands for now.

Net PnL: -26 pips

#18     Nov 24, 2006
  9. romik

romik

Long 1.2993 breakout from 1.2979

#19     Nov 24, 2006
  10. romik

romik

Closed 1.3081 +88 pips

Net PnL: +62 pips
    Winning trades: 1
    Losing trades: 2
    Running P/F: 2.38

Waiting for re-entry on 1 & 3 minute charts now. Keeping an eye on longer TFs, but with broken 1.2979 resistance next resistance is @ 1.3124

#20     Nov 24, 2006