Daily Chart & Intraday Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitman, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Hitman

Hitman

Thanks!

That was a picture perfect set-up, do you have some sort of scanning software or you look through charts manually?

I have questions but I will wait until you post other examples :) Preferably a variety of set-up's of course, but the CLS example was a high percentage set-up for sure.

#31     Sep 3, 2001
  2. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Your welcome Hitman,

Yes I do use scanning software (Tradestation & Radar Screen).....

I also manualy flip through charts every night.....

I will be posting more examples for you over the next few days, winners and losers.....

Peace and good trading,
    Commisso

#32     Sep 4, 2001
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Commisso,

Although this thread was started by Hitman I also thank you very much for taking the time to post examples, charts, etc. It's extremely useful and enlightening to see the thinking that went on behind the scenes of a trade. A number of folks on this board post I had a good day or I had a bad day or I make $X dollars, etc. but that is of little value to getting a better understanding of the mechanics of trading, developing an effective edge, etc.

Again, thanks.

#33     Sep 4, 2001
  4. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Magna,

You are very welcome, Im going to either start a new thread or continue with this one with more examples of recent trades(I was actualy going to work on this during the doldrums, but to my delight there have actualy been things to do!).....

Hopefully others that are taking intraday trades based on daily charts will posts some of their set-ups also....

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#34     Sep 6, 2001
  5. janko

janko

Hey commisso, i tink if youre going to post some of your work it think it would be a good idea if you started a new thread so that we can find it easier, like hitmans journals, that way we dont have to go thorugh 40 pages of a thread that started on a totaly different subject. hmm call it "commisso's chart trades" or whatever you like, its your thread. And yes, thank you for doing this, this is great for the new traders to get an insight into what goes on before a trade is put on, and why the trade was put on. thank you >>>

#35     Sep 6, 2001