Daily activity statement error with InteractiveBrokers?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by HKIB, Mar 8, 2008.

1. HKIB

HKIB

I had a future contract executed last Friday. However, the activity statement I received does not show it? Do I have the position or not?

2. Did you do one side or a round trip? What about your transaction report for Friday, what does it show?

3. HKIB

HKIB

<Did you do one side or a round trip? >

It is one side.

<What about your transaction report for Friday, what does it show?>

I just had this trade on Friday. However, nothing shows up on the transaction report, that is why I am asking.

4. HKIB

HKIB

Dear steve46, where is your reply? I got the following message from ET:

Hello HKIB,

steve46 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Daily activity statement error with InteractiveBrokers? - in the Retail Firms forum of Elite Trader's message board.

5. The activity statement and the transaction report are separate and distinct. The activity statement is not available until the next business day. The transaction report is available the same day.

I think you should look at your TWS audit trail file for Friday and see what it says about any transactions. Go to your Jts folder and make a copy of the file log.Fri.txt and look at the copy with WordPad.

6. HKIB

HKIB

Thank you, jeb9999. I got the statement on Saturday. I have just started TWS, I can see the position now.