Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration and the ET Klannish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. "we call that fudging."

The klannish embody the "we" collective...

#51     Jul 14, 2007
  2. i know ZZzzenu... it sucks when you don't check into the methodology of these studies. but when you hear buzz words like "comparable children" that is a tip off. if you really delve into the study you will uncover some blatant malfeasance. obviously if they do race blind studies even the conservative christians outperform your precious public schoolers.

ZZZzzzenu.... and just who is my "we" you are implying?

#52     Jul 14, 2007
  3. Weeee...weeee...weeee...all the way home.

No implication needed, it was a direct quote Gomer...

Gotta love the RonPaulites...they are a kick...

#53     Jul 14, 2007
  4. Looks like the 2 trolls are gonna have a long weekend......

#54     Jul 14, 2007
  5. yeah... us ronpaulians are no match for you zzzzenubians. for someone from the cult of scientology to make this slur takes brass "ones." i will give you that.

i noticed you went silent about the ACLU.. that was actually quite smart of you.

ZZZZzzzzzenuuuuuuuu... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[​IMG]

#55     Jul 14, 2007
  6. ...us ronpaulians...

More of the "us" collective from an ET klannish...

Really quite sad and pathetic to see someone give up their individuality to belong to, and be a self appointed spokesman for the "we" and "us" klannish....

#56     Jul 14, 2007
  7. just going along with your little game ZZzzenu. hey.... did you like the Klannish Xenu pic of you and your fellow Lronhubbardonians?

#57     Jul 14, 2007
  8. Whoa, hold up! Are YOU all of the sudden claiming to be an individualist, after your years of devout collectivism?

The 'individualist' who talks just like an Ayn Rand villain character, and mocks Libertarianism at every opportunity... yeah, right. :p

#58     Jul 14, 2007
  9. ZZZzzenu still loves his sickle... don't let him fool you. in his heated Klannish moment he just made a booboo.

[​IMG]

#59     Jul 14, 2007
  10. Confusion from the genius?

LMAO...

I mock the fake libertarians here at will, you know the ones who talk the game, but don't actually put their principles on the line for the "cause" of Libertarianism.

The fake libertarians here take no personal risk in their libertarianism...they just like to bitch and moan like the pseudo libertarians and social misfits they are...

Anytime you want to use your "fortune and ET fame" to help with the drug laws, stage protests, which naturally your billions of Howard Hughes like fortune can fund, then get arrested in a very public way for drug laws, then of course go on a hunger strike and then the grass roots multitude of ET klannish followers will write their congressmen and stage massive public protests...

All for the cause, doncha know...

But then, after all is said and done, all a junkie just really really really wants to do is get high and do teenage Russian sluts...

#60     Jul 14, 2007