Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration and the ET Klannish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. So now the Pope is a liberal...

You really are not sane at all...

#41     Jul 13, 2007
  2. let me guess.. the Pope is Klannish?

#42     Jul 13, 2007
  3. In ZZZZZ's mind 99% of the world's population is klannish. He and his myspace friends are the exceptions.

#43     Jul 13, 2007
  4. shhhhhhh... he is right in the throes of a wicked Dungeon and Dragon's match.

#44     Jul 13, 2007
  5. jem

jem

I note you did not respond to the question about Catholic education.

is that because you spoke without knowledge -- again.

#45     Jul 13, 2007
  6. I don't respond to your stupid questions much of the time.

Catholic school is not liberal...

You really are insane to think that anti abortion, anti premarital sex, anti gay, and anti feminism is in any way a liberal education platform.

Oh yes, the Pope is anti war and anti death penalty...yeah, they favor life over death and killing of innocents. The good Catholics along with the good Jews and even the good Lutherans, etc. stood up for civil rights and humane treatment of human beings...something that apparently klannish like you see as wrong. I am not Catholic and certainly don't agree with their position on everything, but quite a bit of good has been done by Catholics when it comes to social issues.

The Pope is not a liberal, and he is the head of the Church and the teachings of the Catholic School Systems. So the Pope opposes capital punishment and needless wars...

The horror....imagine being against murder, especially state sanctioned murder and needless wars that kill innocent people.

You really have many screws loose in that noggin of yours...

The bulk of private schools are not liberal, period.

Now, as far as education goes, the public schools still do a better job educating young people...

http://liberalvaluesblog.com/?p=84

#46     Jul 13, 2007

7. You are crazy.The public schools in America are terrible. Their focus is so terriblly skewed to brainwashing political correctness that quality education and common sense is subordinated. Generation Y Americans are the first crop of pods that came from this agenda.

#47     Jul 13, 2007
  8. I see you are arguing with the facts that public schools do a better job of education than right wing Christian schools....

I can't help you if you deny the facts...I don't know who can help you, but your anger and powerlessness is palpable...

http://liberalvaluesblog.com/?p=84

#48     Jul 13, 2007
  9. jem

jem

First off you are confusing the Pope with Catholic schools and the people running them.

Second you note a few things that are not liberal and a few that are. To me your confusion is reasonable.

I would also guess you have no idea about the type of students who attend these schools and you have zero ideas about the left or right leanings of the teachers.

Now this line about anti feminism - is what based on the fact the the church does not have female priests. Would that also make the church anti marriage? so if you are liberal you are pro pre-marital sex? is the the platform of which liberal?

#49     Jul 13, 2007
  10. from ZZZzzzenu's own study:

"...Friday's report examined fourth- and eighth-grade math and reading scores for students attending public, private and religious schools. Students in private schools typically score higher than those in public schools, a finding confirmed in Friday's study. The report then dug deeper to compare students of like racial, economic and social backgrounds. When it did that, the private-school advantage disappeared in all areas except eighth-grade reading...."

not until the politically correct monsters delved in there did the klannish ZZZenu's get their desired result. we call that fudging.

#50     Jul 13, 2007