Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration and the ET Klannish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. omg.. thats the Klanniest thing you can say.

#31     Jul 12, 2007
  2. That's your best effort?

#32     Jul 12, 2007
  3. who knew the B52's hated Z too.....

".... gotta get away, away from Zzzzzzzz...."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQlH4iCGE4s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nQlH4iCGE4s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#33     Jul 12, 2007
  4. jem

jem

whats your point ? private schools are filled with conservative teachers. That would be news to me.

If you refer to traditional liberalism I am support traditional liberalism.

True liberalism is what many true conservatives promote.

Small non intrusive govt, leave me alone, I will leave you alone. Faithfulness to the constitution.

We don't need your liberal experiments with our tax code we need less taxes.

A don't bring up Bush's transgressions with me. Nobody should support Congress's, the Courts' or the executive's violation of the constitution.

#34     Jul 12, 2007
  5. The bulk of private schools are Christian schools...duh!

Think Catholic primary schools...Doh!

Geez, what is your shoe size? It must really hurt putting that thing in your mouth all the time....

#35     Jul 12, 2007
  6. static in my attic in my atticc from channel Z.

I feel so much more klannish today than I felt yesterday......

wow....Klannishness is the shiznitt

#36     Jul 12, 2007
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

well, he deserves credit for one thing ... the ability to generate a Level I impulsive need to respond to second factor forces ...

yes, Zzzzzzzz's playground is mostly confined to the lower levels of disintegration. For that, we should all be ashamed for participating.

:mad:

his constant insistance that groupthink is confined to a particular political affiliation continues to destroy any credibility he never had...

A former poster brought up a very poignant example in Camron Diaz prancing around Peru clad in Communist propaganda... The klannish right may simply accept the fact that Jesus was the Messiah, it's still far better then accepting without question that Mao was and communism is the most benevolent form of government...

Here's a chance, ZZZZZZZZZZZ come up with an Urban Dictionary worthy term for the digbats on the left who accept all the leftist propaganda that they are spoonfeed, such as yourself ...

#37     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Fashizzle !!!

#38     Jul 12, 2007
  9. The klannish are like puppets, and the strings in this thread verify the level 1 responsiveness....

Classic.

Of course a robotic conformist klannish stuck in level 1 can have no understanding or appreciation of higher levels, like asking a squirrel to understand that not having a map to the nuts he buried means he will lose his nuts...

I will work on something for the leftist extremists that would be the equivalent of the right wing klannish...

Stay tuned...

Oh, and for anyone to think that a bubble headed blonde's choice of fashion wear is a genuine political statement, well then, they must be klannish...

I mean, who else but the klannish would ever take what Carmen Diaz Electra Anderson says or does with anything but a large dose of saltpeter...

"...and if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow."

#39     Jul 13, 2007
  10. jem

jem

And what do you know of Catholic school education. Tell me why Catholic education is not a liberal education.

Then tell me why you say it is not even on the left of the current spectrum.

by the way.

abortion can be considered a human rights issue (which it is in my opinion and that supporting the rights of the baby is at least as liberal as supporting the death of the baby.

#40     Jul 13, 2007