Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration and the ET Klannish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

I don't consider Cameron Diaz klannish, as I doubt she is hanging with a group of right wing conservatives at a country club saying "mega dittos."You got that right.LOL.
    If I ever agree on any "issue" with Hollywood people please somebody shoot me.
    For ZZZ..... Hollywood cretins are "evolved". ZZZ..... you don't have to keep proving to us you are dumb we know it!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

#21     Jul 12, 2007
  2. Something different than the klannish, that I can assure you...

I will let you and the others who seem to be content on the first level to speculate about "where I am at" as that seems to be one of the klannish favorite pastimes...

The theory of course was about the developmental phases, and how what some considered in the field of psychology as disintegrated, was actually just a snapshot of the process of evolution of the personality from the initial base of a societal personality to a more evolved frame of reference where the personality is fully owned and preferential, not a product of conformity to societal norms, an fully actualized...

There are some similarities to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs...

The initial work was centered around gifted children who were much more sensitive to their environment and the part they play in it...

#22     Jul 12, 2007
  3. jem

jem

Truly gifted children are smart enough to know that the environment around them is less than optimal because liberals are running their school.

#23     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Many truly gifted children go to private schools and/or have private tutors, or didn't you know that?

I wager most gifted children, when arriving at adulthood, opt for liberal ways of thinking, preferring non conformity and creativity to the ho hum existence and hobgoblins of little klannish minds...

#24     Jul 12, 2007
  5. Many truly gifted children go to private schools and/or have private tutors, or didn't you know that?

I wager most gifted children, when finally arriving at adulthood, opt for liberal ways over regressive fundamentalism ways of thinking, preferring non conformity and creativity to the ho hum existence and hobgoblins of little klannish minds...

#25     Jul 12, 2007
  6. I think the first two sentences of your reply tells us everything we need to know. Your thousands of posts tell us the rest.

One thing you may want to reflect on is if you have ever admitted to yourself that a position you have taken is wrong. Perhaps like the very one you take here. Everyone that takes an opposing point of view to you is considered klannish. For one, how does this help to raise the level of society which is key to Dabrowski's 4th level of development? To me, it seems that you would post something like this in order to make yourself feel better which falls more in line with level 1:

Marked by selfishness and egocentricism (both reticent and explicit), those at level one developement generally seek self-fulfilment above all, justifying there pursuits through a sort of "its all about me" thinking; or, more simply put, they adhere strongly to the phrase "the ends justifies the means", sometimes disregarding the sevarity of the "means". Many people who are considered "leaders" often fall into this category.

This makes me think of Rearden's post discussing troll tactics in reference to you. I and many others have tried to engage you in a dialogue only to be bombarded with the most childish behavior as a response from you. Trying to assert intellectual superiority over others by posting something like this adds no value to any of our lives. Not even your own.

I think the one line you should really ponder from Dabrowski is this one:

A fairly high degree of primary integration is present in the average person; a very high degree of primary integration is present in the psychopath" (Dabrowski 1964, p. 121).

#26     Jul 12, 2007
  7. Engaging troll translation device:
    Click..Whirrr...

"Damn, Ratboy dislikes me too?! That means I don't have one single friend here. I wonder why."

#27     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Another "genius" effort...

Who knew that a genius would need support from the klannish to bolster his "truths."

Too farking funny...

You come here for friends, what a grin...I can see the obit now...He had lots of friends at ET, they were of like mindedness...

Bwa_______________________________________

(you can fill in the blank with ahaahaahaahahaaaaahaaaaa)

#28     Jul 12, 2007
  9. i bet you have that scientology cult glaze in your eyes. they put the "klan" in klannish.

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 12, 2007
  10. Those comments from the conspiracy king at ET...

LMAO...

Good show dude, good show...

#30     Jul 12, 2007