Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration and the ET Klannish

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 12, 2007.

1. jem

jem

zzz you are confusing Klannish.

conservatives in many cities and universities are the individual thinkers. It is the liberal who is the lemming.

A prime of example of the liberal dopes - many hollywood types.

Do you think Cameron Diaz is a deep thinker.

#11     Jul 12, 2007
  2. zzzZZZ is king ET Klannish ... he just loves to klan.

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 12, 2007
  3. 1. klannish
    5 up, 1 down

1. of pertaining to or characteristic of a clan of right wing regressive Republicans.
    2. inclined to associate exclusively with the members of one's own group; cliquish: the clannish behavior of the original members of the country club, as currently exemplified by right wing regressive Republicans.
    3. imbued with or influenced by the sentiments, prejudices, or the like, of a clan of right wing regressive Republicans.

The Rush Limbaugh dittoheads are klannish.
    tags repugnican repugican republitard dittohead republicanazi
    by Samuel L. Charles Berkeley, California Aug 24, 2006 email it

Conservatives and regressives are not know for the non conformity, individuation, and existence as separate from the entire klannish group.

McCain is considered a "Maverick" yet his voting record is decidedly klannish...

I don't consider Cameron Diaz klannish, as I doubt she is hanging with a group of right wing conservatives at a country club saying "mega dittos." Do I think she is a deep thinker? Nope, she is a good looking skinny blonde who has giggled her way to a good career.

Is Ann Coulter klannish? She is the queen of the klannish.

Now, if you are talking Bill Buckley Jr, he is not klannish, as his conservativism is on the basis of his actually thinking of the issues and being able to form his own opinions, individuated from the collective mindset of the klannish. Buckley thinks vertically, the klannish think horizontally...anyone who ever saw the debates between Buckley and Vidal Gore saw two great thinkers going at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzjZrtqCIw&mode=related&search=

Mostly the ET klannish however, are stuck at a robotic level one, which is obvious...

#13     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Urban Dictionary entry for Klannish ???

How old are you ZZZZZ...19-20???

Did you make up the word Klannish yourself?

#14     Jul 12, 2007
  5. oh God... don't even go there with zzzZ..... 5 hrs and 100 post later you will still be scratching your head.

[​IMG]

do you really want to know the genesis of the fake word klannish? all its nuances? just walk away slowly from the computer now.. trust me.

#15     Jul 12, 2007
  6. Doesn't matter who made up the word shit, yours still stinks...

#16     Jul 12, 2007
  7. see dude.. now you done went and gone made him mad..... thats klannish.

#17     Jul 12, 2007
  8. I see you are continuing to grind your "he made fun of my love for Ron Paul" ax...

#18     Jul 12, 2007
  9. What level have you attained ZZZzzzzzzz?

#19     Jul 12, 2007
  10. well.. he is nowhere near tom cruise status... he and travolta are 9th level ... that cost millions !!!

i think klannish is sittin at the kirstie alley level before she lost all that weight and went on oprah.

Nanu Nanu ... LMAOOOOOOOO

[​IMG]

#20     Jul 12, 2007