Da Bears!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Oct 2, 2006.

1. nitro

nitro

The Bears are 3/4 of a team unfortunately. It is not that Grossman is bad, it is that for all practical purposes he is a rookie and is very inconsistant. Consistancy is what makes a QB great. Imo, Greise is a better QB now for exactly that reason. But give Grossman one more full season, and then this team if kept healthy and together is formidable. Lots of ifs...

But the Defense can win a game for you all by itself and they do so with extreme consistancy. To me it all depends on what special teams shows up for the Bears. If the D and the STs play well, imo the bears can match any team on any field, even assuming Grossman is average. If either the D or the STs play average (not both), the Bears are probably a 4-4 or 5-3 team, depending on which Grossman shows up.

nitro

#31     Nov 5, 2006
  2. the bears loss today was due to turnovers. the bears are the best all-around team in the NFL (AFC and NFC :D ), special teams, defense, offense. today the offense and special teams turned the ball over and the defense spent tooooo much time on the field. bad game plan for a team that relies on it's defense to win games especially when you have a six foot rookie quarterback who thinks he is a gunslinger. the patriots definitely have a more reliable offense

-if ditka played MJ in a basketball game who would win?

#32     Nov 5, 2006
  3. Another Bears fan drinking from the Bears Kool-Aid...

#33     Nov 5, 2006
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Pats looked great tonight. :D

Brady four picks. :eek:

#34     Nov 6, 2006
  5. Yep, Pats and Brady stunk up the joint.

Now, about those Bears....

ROTFLMAO....

#35     Nov 6, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come on Zzz, stop hedging. Go on record and say who u think the best team is in the AFC. Come on........:mad:

#36     Nov 6, 2006
  7. Today, I will say the Colts.

Now, about the Bears, who unlike the Pats who were facing an undefeated team and an MVP caliber quarterback and lost by 7 points...

The bears got their ass beat by the lowly Dolphins and Joebyboy Harrington...

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA.....

Oh man, Bears and Cubs fans, so pathetic...

#37     Nov 6, 2006
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zzz, you are such a fair weather sports fan. First it was the Chargers, then the Pats, now the Colts. LOL. Just like a politician, always changing your mind.

Anyway, it doesn't matter who you play, at the end of the year, it's wins that matter. Bears 7-1, Pats 6-2. Sorry Zzz, it really is that simple. :D

#38     Nov 6, 2006
  9. No fair weather sports fan, love sports in rain or shine... :D

I don't marry teams like loozer Cubs and Bears fans...

Dumbass politicians like Bush don't change their mind no matter what the facts are or what changes take place (stay the course, stay the course, stay the course)...yep, I can see why you are a Bush supporter...

:D :D :D

#39     Nov 6, 2006
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zzz, I hate to break the bad news to you, but I've never been a Cubs fan. Wrong yet again Zzz. :D

#40     Nov 6, 2006