Da Bears!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Oct 2, 2006.

1. ROTFLMAO!!!

Beaten by Joeyboy Harrington, no less....

PERFECT...

#21     Nov 5, 2006

2. Yeah. :D

#22     Nov 5, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm glad you are happy Zzz. It's the little things in life right? LOL.

I'll tell you what, the Bears not only deserved to lose today, but I'm pissed that the margin of defeat was not equal to that of the niners loss last week. They really stunk up the place. Of course, they were without their top receiver. But it has occurred to me they have absolutely no depth at receiver now. That's too bad.

When you are done laughing, I would still like to hear who your NFC favorite is.

#23     Nov 5, 2006
  4. All that mayhem due to just one little receiver?

It ain't like their starting QB, starting ruining back, and 2 starting receivers are out.

Sorry Mav, but “da bears” cannot hide behind the injuries card.

We'll see what happens when the Bandages come off the seagulls.

#24     Nov 5, 2006
  5. Bears are still the best team in the NFC right now...but how will they do against the AFC elite?

I think New England would take the Bears apart on a neutral or home field...

At least maybe we can now put the comparison to the 86 Bears to rest...

Rex Grossman on par with McMahon?

LOL!

Yall are lucky you are won in Arizona....or you would be 5-2.

#25     Nov 5, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uhh, actually, yeah it does make a big difference. When Carolina lost Steve Smith their entire offense shut down the season and they finished 7-9 and did not make the playoffs. This was after their superbowl season. When your "go to" receiver and big playmaker is gone, it makes a huge difference. When Terrel Owens was with the Eagles, their offense was top notch when he was in there. When he was out for 4 to 6 weeks, the Eagles couldn't score in the double digits. And like I said, it's not like the Bears have any depth in that position. Muhammed is so freaking over-rated it makes me sick. Berrian is all they have and tight end Desmond Clark who out of no where came back from the dead. Rasheed Davis looks like he has promise.

Don't get me wrong, the Bears played like shit and deserved to lose. Having Berrian out is no excuse for letting Ronnie Brown run for 150 yards on you. But it does change the chemistry and the momentum for sure.

#26     Nov 5, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK fine, I can live with that. Let's see how they do in New England. In fact, this whole east coast trip should be a good test. Three road games in a row (Giants, Jets, Pats). If they beat the Pats then what?

#27     Nov 5, 2006
  8. If candy and nuts...

Geez, why not live in the present Mav...

The present where your Bears were smoked by Miami...and nearly got beat by the Cardinals...

#28     Nov 5, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zzz, I think we are in agreement here. I'm asking you who is better. You can't tell me who is. All you say is, let's see "in the future" if they can beat the AFC elite. OK, Mr. Present. LOL.

The bottom line is, they are 7-1. There are a lot of teams that played bad teams and didn't squeak by, they got beat. Look, Ohio State and Michigan barely won yesterday but Ohio State is still number one. There is no asterisk by their record saying, well, they barely won Saturday. LOL.

#29     Nov 5, 2006
  10. Right now:

On a Pats home field, no question.

On a neutral field, I would take Brady and Belichek.

On the Bears home field, toss up, but still favor Brady and Belichek. Your hopes are on Grossman winning the "Big Game?"

Now that really is funny...

Man, you are anything but "Mav The Objective" when it comes to the Bears, as you are obviously blinded by love...

#30     Nov 5, 2006