Da Bears!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Next!

#11     Oct 8, 2006
  2. I would say that the Bears are playing the best football at this point in the season, but so were the Colts in previous years...

Bears play in what may be the weakest division in the weakest league (they don't have a particularly difficult schedule) and I will be interested to see how they do against the top teams in the AFC.

#12     Oct 8, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

The Colts NEVER had a defense like this! And still don't. Their run defense is god awful this year. I am shocked they are still unbeaten.

The Bears do have a light schedule. But look at what they did to the Seahawks. What game on their schedule are you keying in on? The Pats, Jets or Phins? I don't like New England this year and I'm not sure if they are a good test.

#13     Oct 8, 2006
  4. Mav, bet every single dollar you have on the Bears winning the Super Bowl.

I just love overconfidence...

Or at least pull a Pabst and tell us you will never ever come back to ET if Bears don't win Super Bowl...

#14     Oct 8, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Zzz, I have learned anything can happen is sports and does. If the bears suffer injuries who knows what can happen. They could miss the playoffs. Right now there is not a more complete team on both sides of the ball in the NFL, barring injury of course.

#15     Oct 8, 2006
  6. Bears are the best team in the NFL, right now.

That's all we know...

#16     Oct 8, 2006
  7. Good gawd. What a game.

Total screwups on O. Kickass on D.

And they win it.

Year of the Bear?

#17     Oct 17, 2006
  8. Offense looked horrible and Grossman looked even worse. Big D never gave up. AZ. outplayed the Bears for 55 minutes. Too bad for them it's a 60 minute game. Ugly, but we'll take it.

#18     Oct 17, 2006
  9. katesdp

katesdp

Bears pulled that out of their Arse.
    Grossman = 10 QB rating

Mike North having a field day

#19     Oct 17, 2006
  10. Wow, that was an exciting game.
    Glad I stayed up.
    Not really a big fan of either team,
    but that was a darn exciting game.

#20     Oct 17, 2006