Cynthia McKinney says F%$* you America. Unbelievable.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 28, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Cynthia McKinney goes to Iran and tells an eager audience that the U.S. government assasinated JFK, Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X, she then goes on to say that this is all documented. she has also traveled to Libya to give the same spiel.

WTF?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me??? She is going to two of our biggest enemies right now and shitting all over America. The woman is a traitor, and a total nutcase obviously, dont know how liberals ever elected this bitch.

Cynthia McKinney says U.S. government assassinated damn near everyone who’s ever been assassinated
    July 28, 2011 · 44 comments

Need we bother saying that this lunatic is a Democrat?

Former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney seems to have found an eager audience in Iran. She showed up on an Iranian TV interview show and said, among other things, that the United States government was responsible for the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Julius Caesar.

(OK, we threw in Caesar. But she probably would have said it if she’d thought of it.)

What could make this story any better? How about the fact that she was in Iran at an United Nations-supported Conference on Global Fight Against Terrorism.

Take it away, Cynthia.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPIuDPdLzDQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPIuDPdLzDQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

2. pspr

pspr

I wonder who is funding her travel.

3. Ricter

Ricter

Sounds crazy to me. But she did blast Obama earlier this year, so that's good.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Even the biggest low lifes have atleast 1 redeeming quality..... :D

5. Ricter

Ricter

What is Breivik's?

6. Max E.

Max E.

Depends who you ask, if you ask Artful D0dger he has atleast 3

White, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Throw in his disdain for multiculturalism and the guys practically a goddamn saint in Artful D0dgers eyes. :D

7. Ricter

Ricter

lol, you win.

8. Take it away, Cynthia.

---------------------

So refreshing. So glad to find out she is black, takes the heat off white people renewing conspiracies. About time the African American community carries their wieght when it comes to dissing the gov't. I can't wait till she joins the big leagues and comes up with a few conspiracy theories of her own. Biggie Smalls was CIA, same wid Tupac, they knew too much. Kapow - history.:cool:

9. WTF?! First of all, that guy is a carrot top ginger kid.

Second of all, I'm impartial to people's hair and eye color. You make it sound like I'm some nazi.

And yes, I appreciate everyone who has a disdain for multiculturalism, no matter what racial group they belong to.

10. :D haha

:

#10     Jul 28, 2011