$CYNK good night

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by 1011011, Jul 28, 2014.

1. 1011011

it's good to see this piece of #$$@ stock crash. this pump and dump stock deserved the fate it did albeit a bit late. i'm surprised this stock isn't trading below .50 cents

2. did you short this thing like a dipshit?

3. I wonder how many prop accounts were holding the bag just before it was halted. This is a case where leverage can kill the trader, and their firm...

4. 1011011

no offense taken. i'm going to find a nice spot to short this thing here at .775. this baby is going to .06 quick. they have 1 employee and it's the ahole that started this pump and dump. look at how many people's lives were affected by this pump and dump. one employee got fired and cost his company money and there are probably others who lost a lot speculating on the price action. this stock deserves to be put to rest where it should be and that is right down the hole it came from and to never exist again. the owner who created this pump and dump should be barred from being able to list any company on any exchange ever:mad:

5. Long @16
    it will bounce back lol

6. no pro in their right mind would have been long this for size. if they were, they would have blown up on something else anyhow.

7. Yup, I agree there.. I'm just imagining the grungy low end shop's who might have gotten taken with this one... As it crossed $20, I started to wonder if this stock becomes part of career or even firm ending stories.. lots of stupid greed out there, even on the prop side (especially at depository firms where they take anyone with a pulse and a few bucks to their name.)

The firm I'm at wouldn't let us touch it for obvious reasons. No one I know requested access to it either.. we just grabbed some popcorn and watched the story unfold.

8. How does a Pump and Dump like CYNK and NEWL work? How do you get a stock from $1.00 to $20.00? USU did the same thing last year but NYSE did not halt it, why? Does anyone know how these boiler room guys operate? The details would be cool to grasp how people get the stocks up, I know how Timmy Syk. kills the stocks but how do you get these pieces of trash up so high?

I wrote about RVLT's previous Trade Halt under another name, they halted it at $17 and it opened at $3.00 and went back to $.20

9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Actually, I am a pro and yes, I made a lousy 10k in profits. But not shorting it. Actually, I was one of those buying into the frenzy.

10. same way you get any piece of trash up high.

#10     Jul 30, 2014