Cycles are Pointing to a Potential Crash

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by wolftrader1, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Multiple forecasting cycles that I use have been heading down for the majority of February. The 12 year cycle, 1 year and 6 month cycles are all persisting lower. However, prices have continued to drift up against these cycles. In the past when prices have diverged against these cycles the result is usually a rapid "catch up" to the cycle bottom where a crash is the result. The same thing happened last summer with the August crash. I think there is a very strong chance of a pending crash in equities.

The 1 year cycle just turned lower again on February 15th.

Here is the 1 year cycle (blue) vs. the Dow (black).

[​IMG]

2. Eight

Eight

There are some fundamental reasons to think that we might have some major problems in the second quarter. Time will tell...

3. Explain

4. Eight

Eight

It's about the US's reserve currency advantage, it is slipping and it could be gone soon.. i think that is what the cyclical market prediction is showing as being priced in already..

5. You have to pay for that!

Why do you think he slipped in the web address on bottom of his chart!

Trying for that free advertising.
    See if that last

Slim

6. Yeah, people should start shorting the market.

But, they should sell first.

7. ==========
    Exactly, Steve :D
    They did sell DIA quite well @$120 area;
    but thats Up trending support now:cool: Not a prediction, or a crash prediction, they like to sell @ $141.14?+/ area also...:D

8. Eight

Eight

we're in a sucker rally, it's all fueled by the flooding of the world's economy by the printing of currency.. when that doesn't work any more, mudslide!!

9. clacy

clacy

Printing works pretty well.... until it doesn't and in that case it gets very ugly.