Cyborg Suggestions

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by NeedAName, Apr 9, 2010.

1. What do you mean?

#11     May 6, 2010
  2. How soon before Cyborg can be used with Interactive Brokers?

Also, what is the max number of stocks that meet a trading criteria/algo that can be automatically traded at the same time?

Last one... I assume that it has the "stop & reverse" capabilities if desired, right?

thanks,

Walter

#12     May 19, 2010
  3. i watched cyborg's demo where one selects stocks from a list by clicking. it was not clear is there is an alternative method to create my own stock list(s) and work with them. for example, i have list1 and list2 in excel. i would like to buy list1 and sell list2. so i want to go to cyborg, import my lists and be buying/selling in 1 min. i don't have the time to sort through the pre-build lists in cyborg.

#13     May 19, 2010
  4. punter

punter

percent entry is in now, as well as percent trailing and a bunch of other stuff. pretty sweet.

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. punter

punter

make 2 baskets.

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. Hopefully the guys from cyborg are reading these suggestions.

Anyway one thing I would like to see is the ability to combine breakout and counter-trend allocations. So for example I could set up an allocation that buys the low, but also be able to set up a counter-trend allocation that is pegged x amount away from my stop. So it allows me to double up just before my stop in case we get a bounce of some sort.

#16     Jun 23, 2010
  7. Jst511

Jst511

I don't know if they are on vacation or no longer supporting the product. I have called them 3-4x in the past month in addition to email.I have been trying to get someone on the phone looking to see if they want to build a custom system for a private firm however no response. Is anyone else having the same problem of not being able to get intouch with them.

#17     Jun 23, 2010
  8. Dustin

Dustin

I talk to them all the time on live chat.

#18     Jun 23, 2010
  9. Same, no issues here

#19     Jun 23, 2010
  10. Jst511

Jst511

ok cool, I will try the live chat instead of traditional mehtods. Thanks guys.

#20     Jun 24, 2010