Cyber Trading University Premium Course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bluesky, Oct 29, 2009.

1. bluesky

bluesky

I would like to ask your opinion if you took the Premium Class taught by Fausto Pugliese of Cyber Trading University. It is a 6 days course.

I know the basic technical Analysis & risk management.

I just want to know before decide to sign up.

Thanks.

2. Redneck

Redneck

Sir,

FWIW – I attended the CTU on line trading class a couple of years ago

IMO – Stay away – far – far away

I paid $1,698.00 (I checked the receipt) for what amounted to 3 – 1hr BS sessions – with useless trading 101 .pdf files to printout (I stopped attending after day 3 and never returned)

Tries to up sell with extreme pressure (I received many calls to purchase more classes once the 6 day was over)

The trading IMO

No methodology/ approach, absolutely no risk control, questionable trades (I was following along on my direct access platform and they were NOT in sync).... Nothing of substance to learn from

I took his class out of curiosity (as they were advertising heavily in Texas), and I wanted to see what the fuss was about… also the tuition was tax deductable as a business expense

Again IMO - Complete waste of money, time and effort Sir

Regards

RN

3. bluesky

bluesky

Thanks Redneck.

4. You could replace the system name with a variable, and this would apply to most systems offered for sale...

5. bbeagley

bbeagley

Bluesky,
    Did you go ahead and take the class? If so, what did you think? I am looking into it myself. Not much in the way of Google offering any history. Redneck was helpful with his feedback.

6. gone

gone

Bluesky,

Did you ever end up using Cyber trading University? If so, what are your thoughts on it? I have been trying to look into it. Not much on Google searches. Feedback from Redneck was helpful.
    Looking for more before jumping into it.

Thanks

7. bluesky

bluesky

Gone,

I did not take the course. I find them quite pushy once you sign up at the Money show as a potential student. They would keep calling you until you turn them down repeatedly.

Good luck.

Bluesky

8. jaselite1

jaselite1

Dear Redneck, to be frank, I didn't know who else to turn to. You are one of the only people who has commented on the horrific business practices offered by this company - kudos. I sat in on a NY "seminar" by the "president" of this co, Fausto Pugliese, and I have never in my life, seen a bigger threat to the investing community. Not only did I note exactly what you did on your 2009 post, in addition, I have never seen a company whose structure, from basic questions to courses offered, are so aggregious and clearly unethical, I am beside myself. If you could elaborate on your experience with them to me I would appreciate it greatly. I am interested in preventing other unsuspecting investors to be milked out of potential thousands. I will certainly keep any input you give private, but understand that a company of this caliber has no business being in business! Thanks in advance for any support, and you can post back here or my email is jas.elite1@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

9. I came across the name Fausto Pugliese and his Cyber Trading University after looking to make a transition from high-stress, high-risk options trading. The way Fausto teaches trading is very easy to follow, and in fact is a highly successful formula for those wanting to consistently make between $500 and $1000 a day, perhaps more based on your skills. If you look at Fausto's numerous free You Tube videos on his page http://m.youtube.com/user/CyberTradingU you will find a guy who is incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about what he does, teaching and helping his students learn how to trade. Fausto is an incredibly rare person in this business in that he actually cares about helping others to achieve success. He will teach you how to take on the market makers and HFT's and win by playing their own game against them. I will acknowledge that his classes can be expensive, but just like any other business, he has expenses to cover and has to make a profit, otherwise it is not worth his time. Fausto's work is a real service to the trading community, his methods led me to stick with trading when I was about to give up on it altogether.

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

The guy claims to be nine times winner (sometimes 12 times winner) of something called the World Traders Challenge which cannot be found via Google search. LOL. Yeah OK. :p

#10     Jul 4, 2014