Cy group online?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by worthytwo, Sep 6, 2006.

1. worthytwo

worthytwo

Has anyone traded remote prop with these guys? are they a reputable firm? thanks.

They told me:"When choosing a firm commissions are not everything. We have a very good reputation and our trade support is top notch."

But when I google it, I can't find any thing useful.

http://www.cygrouponline.com/

2. i have used them for a while now so i think i have fair assessment.

positives: withdrawals painless, submit form online, very quick. Support is good, i probably only called the trade desk 3 or 4 times, but everytime they pick up right away. When i first started got overbilled commissions by accident, got taken care of right away. also they give 20% discount for esignal.

negatives: minimum deposit 5K, won't accept anything less. also their CA office is used mainly for accounting and trade support, i don't think its open doors for traders. Laser charting sometimes bugs the heck of me.

but overall i agree with what they told you.

3. worthytwo

worthytwo

thank you,guy , that does help me.

4. newguy1

newguy1

They are alrite, provide good leverage and support. i am waiting to see if they will come out with futures.

5. i know they offer FX to its traders, heard the platform is forextrader. didn't know about futures, that is good news.

recently i been getting booted about 1 hour before the close in the cy group chatroom. anyone experiencing this. i don't realize this until i'm about to write something in the chat.

6. TRADERBM

TRADERBM

I've just started with them in the past month for equities.
    So far I have been pleased with them.

The tech and trade support have been extremely helpful setting me up properly.

Any feedback from anyone on their forex trading?
    Software?
    Execution?
    Charting?