Cy Group, Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by vingbel, Jan 31, 2009.

1. and why's that momo
    pls enlighten us

#21     Mar 10, 2009
  2. NDoubles

NDoubles

I have been through every one on this list. Plus another list or two.

http://www.tradersnarrative.com/list-of-proprietary-trading-firms-735.html

Are there any Rating sites out there without a bunch of hype, crap talking & some actual information?

I haven't Graduated from MIT with a 4.0 GPA

There are plenty of Firms out there, it's just getting all the info, most of the sites don't lay it out very clearly.

#22     Mar 10, 2009
  3. good experience have nothing but decent things to say. i made money this month lol. i love the new routes with laser, hitting the dark pools etc. Markets are strong today why am i on elite? got to run Dow is up 250... keep up the good work Cy Group .

#23     Mar 10, 2009
  4. ymiyake

ymiyake

Quote from moneymonger:

I never encountered a bad attitude. Their business operation also seems sound and very organized. I recommend Cy Group.

+2

#24     Mar 10, 2009
  5. hun83

hun83

I second that. +3

#25     Mar 11, 2009
  6. hun83

hun83

I also tried to fax in my app. from my 15 year young
    :D fax machine, and they where missing pages.
    They told me promptly and resent them and was OK.
    But how allbutgreen put it fax machines are outdated try to use Efax or kinko fedex and fax in the whole app. correctly. They won't proceed with your acc. set up untill they don't have it all, I guess regulatory purposes.

#26     Mar 11, 2009
  7. I'm up and running now. The next day I was contacted and got the missing stuff over. Too bad I wasn't active in time for the bounce, just have to wait for a retracement :p

#27     Mar 11, 2009
  8. my friend who recently closed his account b/c he got a full time job got all his money back. i don't recall anyone not getting their money back or everyone would close their account no?

#28     Mar 12, 2009
  9. If someone ever gets burned by a prop firm this would be the place to vent. We all need to help police our industry and make sure the likes of HLV's Charles Vaccarro are well known. We know that the SEC is incapable of this. As for Cy Group, they are
    legit. Just my opinion.

#29     Mar 12, 2009
  10. Is CY Group affiliated with JC Trading in anyway?

I heard they were a branch office ?

#30     Mar 16, 2009