Cy Group any info appreciated

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 2TradesADay, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Was told to remove all anti virus software and drop all firewalls in order to allow the Laser Platform to operate.
    Not something I would be intrested in doing. Made this an easy decision. Thanks for all the advive and opinions.

2TradesADay

#11     Jan 29, 2008
  2. i been with them for a while now, but before i was with many different groups. as for the paperwork they have been very honest with me. always ask all your questions, i'm sure they will be helpful. i would recommend them bc i had no issues with getting paid, asking for more Bp.

i know they emailed me once a while back telling me my fees was lowered. never had my rate get lowered elsewhere without me asking. i been having trouble with laser stops but they have come out with something new which has been a positive change for their platform.

#12     Jan 31, 2008
  3. Speak with Jeff @ JC Trading..this is a VERY professional group with experienced guys to assist you!

Good luck!

#13     Jan 31, 2008
  4. jc trading likes to advertise i've noticed

#14     Feb 5, 2008
  5. anyways regarding them nothing bad to say about them. i dont know if you chose a firm, but if you haven't see what they offer. they use laser and had issues with their stops but recently they have a new version out that fixed this. cy group has been so far good experience, they have been honest which is important to me. my trading hasn't been so hot though i did try to get my money back in a bad trade which i blamed the hotkeys weren't working. yea didn't work.

#15     Feb 5, 2008
  6. YoungOne

YoungOne

Keep in mind that with a retail firm you are getting screwed with commission prices. If you go prop, you can get like less than $1 dollar/100 shares with commission and all fees included. Compare that to $10 dollars and you understand why more traders go prop. I'd say your best bet is to find a solid prop firm with the best rates you can find and just trade 100 shares. Good luck.

#16     Feb 5, 2008
  7. newguy1

newguy1

straight up honest individuals; there's no bs, you can't go wrong. With all the shady individuals out there in this industry, this is one of the only groups I can say won't bs you to death or waste your time. i'd trust my money with them if I wasn't backed.

#17     Feb 6, 2008
  8. keep in mind they give great profit split deals with no money down, doesn't hurt to give them your past performance for a profit split model. the transactions fees are passed thru directly so they are very low, try to get you to be more profitable. but with backed trading payouts are typically delayed to see how your next month is.

#18     Feb 25, 2008
  9. are you getting a ticket , if that is unlimited shares ? splits i heard range from like 70 to 90. also are you using the OMS stops ? how do you program hotkeys for that i'm trying to figure that out.

#19     Feb 27, 2008