Cvtx Strong Buy

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wiesman02, May 18, 2007.

1. Good call on the load blowing thing at 13.00. Crashed nicely. Couldn't load up short quick enough on that drop.

#21     Jun 20, 2007
  2. zdreg

zdreg

first you speak of a target of 36
    now you speak of a fast dump at 13.
    thread is hilarious.

#22     Jun 20, 2007
  3. No no, my wording is bad.

Target of $36 was not me. Those were a few analysts speaking. The reasoning behind this is their Drug Reginisone (sp?). Its a new drug getting increased script sales.....its an Angina drug. They have another drug going through trials that should be approved by early '08. End of year price target is about $20. By March of '08, there's a $36 target on this.

This $36 target is NOT me.

I originally bought at 10.75. Dumped at 11.75 accidently, when i meant to do a stop loss. Loaded up again at 11.86 for 2000, Dumped at 12.06. Loaded up again at 12.25 and sold at 13.00.

Should have just held, but my personality does not fit for buy and hold bs.

Pump and Dumper said it was gonna die at 13. I somewhat agreed by saying I'm about to be bearish.

Then the thing just died this morning, and crashed quicker than I could short it.

Thats my explanation.

Its very obvious that I'm a newb and an idiot, so name calling will only be for your instant gratification.

#23     Jun 20, 2007
  4. This will get to 36, but its going to take 1-2 years. In the meantime, we are just trading in and out on the dips and flys. As for myself, Im on to the next speculative Friday.

#24     Jun 20, 2007
  5. gaj

gaj

that's what bounces are for...to put on positions that might have been missed / too fast.

btw, i'm short now from this bounce and won't hold for more than the end of thursday. have tight stops in place. could be wrong, could be right, but i like my risk/reward on this.

#25     Jun 20, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

i understand "it " sometimes dips. I understand "it" sometimes flys but why should any prediction 2 years in the future be believed?

#26     Jun 20, 2007