Cute little Nazi singers turned liberal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/17/former-nazi-teen-pop-singers-pretty-liberal-now/

Stormfront will NOT be happy about this. The little nazi girls all grows up

[​IMG]

Former Nazi teen singers ‘pretty liberal now’
    Published: 3:22 PM 07/17/2011 | Updated: 12:31 AM 07/18/2011

Most teens and pre-teens go through passing phases. For Prussian Blue songbirds Lamb and Lynx Gaede, Nazism was a short-lived childhood interest.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily, the 19-year-old twins revealed that they have abandoned most of their highly publicized white nationalist beliefs, which infuriated the nation nearly six years ago when the girls were thirteen, donning Hitler shirts, and promoting white power through their band.

“I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told the iPad-only news publication in her first interview in half a decade. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”

Lamb’s twin sister Lynx, who once expressed a desire to preserve the Caucasian race, claims to be a huge fan of diversity now.

“Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many different places and people.”

But the Bakersfield, Calif., girls weren’t always so “stoked” about people of different races. The very name of their band, Prussian Blue, pays homage to the girls’ German background and blue eyes. In 2006, the Gaedes sparked outrage with their song “Hate for Hate: Lamb Near the Lane.” The song has eyebrow-raising lyrics, such as, “If the white men won’t battle for life and race, the women and children, the terror will face.”

Lamb co-wrote the tune with late pen pal David Lane, a member of the white nationalist group The Order who was jailed for his involvement in the killing of Jewish television show host Alan Berg. In 2005, Lynx said she wanted to keep “[her] people” white.

“We’re proud of being white, we want to keep being white,” Lynx told ABC six years ago. “We want our people to stay white … we don’t want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race.”

The Gaede twins, who have publicly questioned aspects of the Holocaust, have chalked up their earlier views to ignorance, naïveté, and a cloistered upbringing.

“My sister and I were home-schooled,” Lynx told The Daily. “We were these country bumpkins. We spent most of our days up on the hill playing with our goats.”

After relocating to Montana and attending public schools, Lamb and Lynx said they stopped following the white supremacist ideals they were taught by their mother, April Gaede.

Lamb and Lynx may be more accepting of different types of people, but this has come with a price, as some white nationalists now call the girls traitors.

“There are dangerous people in White Nationalism that don’t give a [expletive],” Lamb said. “They would do awful things to people who they think betrayed the movement. We’re stepping on eggshells.”

Regardless of their shift in opinions, the girls haven’t totally removed themselves from their white nationalist identity.

When it comes to the Holocaust, Lynx told The Daily, “I think certain things happened. I think a lot of the stories got misconstrued. I mean, yeah, Hitler wasn’t the best, but Stalin wasn’t, Churchill wasn’t. I disagree with everybody at that time.”

Lamb said it’s time for the world to move on from the Holocaust already.

“I just think everyone needs to frickin’ get over it,” Lamb said. “That’s what I think.”

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You'll find them at The Crazy Horse Too in Vegas 4 years from now.

3. No fukkin way!!! I read about them years ago when I was monitoring SF. I was a lil tweeked about them cause they were so very young , but now, it is confirmation that SF and all it's ilk, is dying.

Thanks Mav, you made my day.

4. Eight

Eight

That's good... the world is a little more civilized now...

The growing up process is very interesting. A little reading on childhood stages of development is very enlightening. The overall process is for one to be learning just everything that comes one's way for the first decade or two and then shedding everything that one doesn't really like..

5. Ah... the classic Nazi upbringing.

6. Ricter

Ricter

You're more optimistic than I. There will always be people who project their mortality anxiety onto race and "strangers"; xenophobia's been around a long time.

7. So, they kept their retarded jew conspiracy views but dropped all the factually based views which they had. Yep, that sounds like a liberal! LOL!

8. Eight

Eight

An Anthropologist told me he visited a mountain tribe and they took a dim view of the people that lived on the flatland. Then he visited the flatlanders and they took a very dim view of the mountain people... it's like the rumor mill in a high school or an old folk's home, it's imagination running wild but after a generation or two it can become part of a culture and a big part of the culture's thinking...

9. Is that why "multiculti" failed spectacularly in the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands?

10. Prostitution is the oldest profession, xenophobia is the oldest phobia.

#10     Jul 19, 2011