Cut the crap

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Cutten, Sep 29, 2008.

Should we all cut the crap for now?

1. No

87 vote(s)
    70.2%
  2. Yes

15 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Yes - and moderators should lock/delete ALL non-trading posts for the next 72 hours

22 vote(s)
    17.7%
  1. bit all my finger nails off..... pooped on myself....... had little if any sleep.........

Hardly the right way to trade....... but if one is willing to accept full consequenses of a huge loss, than i see nothing wrong with taking such a huge risk.........

This will be my second biggest trade of my life!! Expect to rake it in today or tommorrow :cool: :cool: :confused:

#21     Sep 30, 2008
  2. I disagree sir....these are exciting times and people SHOULD discuss/debate the possibilities......also, my winners are running so the more time I spend at ET the less likely I am to take profits too early!!! :eek:

:D

#22     Sep 30, 2008
  3. IN THE GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23     Sep 30, 2008
  4. It takes alot to get me that nervous.... had my original stop been hit this morning, i would've been out $7500!

(well it was the stop I had before mk open @ 10438)

#24     Sep 30, 2008
  5. Well now that you are clean, make sure you don't sit around waiting while your position collects dust.....ANYTHING could still happen today. :D

#25     Sep 30, 2008
  6. No guts no glory...:p

Nice trade ducky. Or more accurately, nice outcome.:)

#26     Sep 30, 2008
  7. You were long right?

Keep the threads open MODS. Need some humor these days.

#27     Sep 30, 2008
  8. TRS

TRS

No offense to any poster, but maybe this thread can now move be moved to chit-chat?... possibly this thread has served it's purpose in it's own perverse way?

Interesting times... and good trades to all.

#28     Sep 30, 2008
  9. Not so fast......
    I havent yet taken any profits ... and I moved my stop to 10588 a while ago ...
    I might just get stopped out for a BE :(

(refuse to lower my stop at this point)

#29     Sep 30, 2008
  10. Actually I am waiting for something...... waiting for the news from Reps that there now be enough votes for that bail out to pass...
    expect it to come in late today or tomorrow.......

I should get an easy 350+ pts on this YM trade when that comes in

#30     Sep 30, 2008