Cut spending ? Fix tax code ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We might just get that. After democracy is completely gone, we will be lucky to get a benevolent dictator.

#31     Mar 4, 2013
  2. jem

jem

which is why the founders set it up so that the senators were chosen by state legislatures not direct vote.

#32     Mar 4, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Some common sense is universally held. Probably more than we give each other credit for. :)

#33     Mar 4, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Has there been many that were benevolent other than a few who were born into their rule? I think most are ruthless because that is what it takes to get to their position.

#34     Mar 4, 2013
  5. Do you need a tissue for the "star voting" ineptitude of leftists?:D :D

#35     Mar 4, 2013
  6. A tax loophole is merely a tax deduction loser leftist's cannot take advantage of.

#36     Mar 4, 2013
  7. 1) No it's not the role of govt "to steer" as a "product of power".

I find both you and these concepts LOATHSOME at BEST.

how about minding you own fucking business

#37     Mar 4, 2013
  8. It's quite telling that the commie dog hates loopholes, but loves "incentives". I'm sure it fits his idealogy of taking the power from the private sector and consolidating into the hands of career bureaucrats and central planners.

Of course he completely overlooks the fact that these very same "incentives" are nothing more than a breeding ground for the very same sort of "crony capitalism" that he and his ilk were crying about a few years ago. Once it becomes a "cause" that these useful idiots can agree with, they are all on board.

#38     Mar 4, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, not really.

#39     Mar 4, 2013