Cut spending ? Fix tax code ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Mar 3, 2013.

1. maybe we should start giving high star rating to leftist threads that just get decimated by rebuttal

kinda like rcg'g conservatives always on the wrong side of history.
    he quit posting for like 2 weeks after that fiasco of lying.

#11     Mar 3, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I think a lot of the voters are people who just visit the P&R to read the posts. They may not really be posters here themselves.

It's the silent majority, so to speak. :D

#12     Mar 3, 2013
  3. The topic of this thread is neither right nor left.

#13     Mar 3, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Then you shouldn't start off the thread and follow up later with comments about left vs right. You've sabotaged your own thread.

#14     Mar 3, 2013
  5. I didn't pspr, I made a comment about about the voting after noticing the votes, entender amigo.

#15     Mar 3, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

----
    (To be honest, I haven't seen FC post an honest intelligent and informative article)

See, you made it right vs. left.

#16     Mar 3, 2013
  7. To refresh your memory pspr here is my first post
    "Does anyone else see the unrational way congress and the president have to link every problem with every other problem in government. Why does the tax code have to be fixed at the exact same time we do spending cuts ? and visa versa.
    Fix the tax code congress
    Cut spending congress , cut waste, reduce the military
    Improve on health care regulations, catch welfare cheats and the big gov. crooks and on and on, I know these guys have the time, they are on vacation regularly and they have staff so they don't have to actually do a lot of number crunching themselves. We don't need a large grand plan, just fix one problem at a time and lets see how that works."

How is that a rigth or left issue? And please tell me which side is right or left because I don't see it.
    Try to stay on topic.

#17     Mar 3, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

It started with your continuation in the second post of the thread. But, whatever.

#18     Mar 3, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is because futurecurrents doesn't post articles that are intelligent or informative, ever.

As for your OP here in this thread, it is nice to see you beginning to get conservative. This thread will get a 5 star from me, so long as it continues that topic and doesn't bring FC into it.

#19     Mar 4, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree with this. I think it is Conservative.

#20     Mar 4, 2013