Custom Hold'Em POKER TABLE for sale...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Moriartron, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I'm putting this up on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230330427531) too but thought some of the fellow traders here might also be interested. If you are in Dallas you can come pick it up. This is too damn big to ship.

I won this at my company Xmas party and have no room for it in the house and the wife wants it out of the garage! Never used it I just opened the crate to take a look. I posted some pics below. The company (Big Slik Poker Tables) says it's retail price is $3500.00 ...I'm starting the bids at 975.00. Perfect for some some sweet high stakes games with your buddies. Seats 10-12 comfortably and has the luminescent lighted rail system. I wish I could keep it to replace my cheap poker "table top" but just don't have a room to dedicate to it and don't have a basement in the house.

Oh and I photoshopped the table graphics on to the table base to show what it looks like exactly since they didn't have the configured table on their website...forgive the hatchet job)

2. more pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Had a question - yes it comes with the pedestal legs. They are in 2 separate boxes not in the pictures.

4. That's kind of a cool table. Man Furniture!

Tell your wife you are keeping that bad boy. Time for us hen-pecked guys to make a stand! :D

5. 3 days left!! :)