Custom Algo Solutions for TT X_Trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by raymam1, Jul 12, 2017.

1. raymam1

raymam1

Hi All,

I am no longer trading, but I would like to offer my services if anyone is interested:

I am an advanced user of TT's Algo Design Lab (ADL) since 2012, and I have built 1000's of proprietary algorithms - from simple execution logic - all the way to complete automated low-mid-high frequency trading systems.

I can offer both advisory solutions on logic issues and complete custom-built trading systems, so let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
    Ross

MarkBrown likes this.
  2. ADL for automated robust high frequency? Not happening

MarkBrown likes this.
  3. raymam1

raymam1

Yes, I'll agree that if you need the fastest solution, ADL is not the best - ie, spread trading etc.

But, for the solutions I built for myself and others, it has worked fine. Just depends on the need.

4. raymam1

raymam1

Bump for fresh eyes

5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Bump and marked for future use.

6. I contacted him ..he reached out and then disappeared.
    Maybe I didn't get by his junk mail filter.o_O

MarkBrown likes this.
  7. raymam1

raymam1

MPxtrader, et al,

Sorry guys - somehow missed your message and this thread. I'm back, so please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks

MarkBrown likes this.
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

great i need a customized buy sell adl thingy - i will have to detail all the rules but it will hopefully just be a hit the buy button and the trade will manage itself. so i have a automated system running in multicharts but currently using tradestation data will probably switch over to tt data when i get ready so there will be no lag. can adl be called externally somehow? if not i can just manually hit the button. glad to have you back.

9. raymam1

raymam1

Mark,

You can certainly have automated order management within an ADL strategy. What do you mean by calling ADL externally?

One thing is we can define a list of variables for your strategy, set the parameters at the start of the algo, and then the algo will run all day/week until it ends.

If you need help, let me know!

10. raymam1

raymam1

Hi all,

Giving this a fresh bump for the new year. Thanks!

#10     Jan 2, 2018
    MarkBrown and Gambit like this.